- Finals

RESULTS
- Heats - KZ1
- Heats - KF1
- Heats - KF2
- Heats - KF3

- Finals

- Event Fastest Lap

When I click on the KF1 Heats List I get a message saying that the list has not been published, just an FYI

{edit: Ignore}

Last edited:
y7YiumBAazshm1Esu_0.jpg

Given the late promotion to KZ1 that went as expected, don't really have the pace to fight for Finals spots right now.

Qualifying:
Nothing too fancy here, I just ran my laps and went off once or twice while pushing harder.

11th

Race:
Starting at the back may have ended up being a blessing as several drivers ahead got into contact with one another and I was somehow 6th by the end of Lap 1. Unfortunately I also had slight contact with a competitor and had to pit as well, dropping me to P7.

After a while I noticed that the kart wouldn't make it to the end with a full tank, so I decided to pit early, hoping that by running in clean air I could leapfrog people when they made their stops or took damage.

With a few laps to go I was running in P8 before the lobby crashed and everybody appeared to stop on-track. I ran to the end anyway as there was a lap to go, but ended up stuck on the results screen and had to reset the console. According to AJ the results were recorded so I left and shifted my focus to the ORA WEC Pre-Season event.

8th

They'll be publish when they're ready and you find then in OP.

Last edited:
Race Results
The following classifications have now been published;

- Heats - KZ1
- Heats - KF1

- Event Fastest Lap

Finals

- The list of drivers who have qualified for the Finals has also bee published.
- Please note that drivers who have qualified for the KF2 and KF3 finals will be using the the KF2 and FK3 karts.
- The qualifying procedure has been amended to a 5 minutes session.

Looking at the lap times, this final should be a good battle at the pointy end of the stick. Will be an accomplishment just to get on the podium!! Now a 3 week wait until we strap in again. 👍

Great job AJ, unfortunately for me the KZ1 Heat 2 room crashed at the end of the race, i had the fastest lap overall in 54.6xx...
I can't wait until the final!

Yeah it was shame that the room crashed. Would it been nice to have the replay of the race.

What lap times are people getting practicing for the Tsukuba finals? I'm in the KF2 final and my best lap is 1:04.745.
image.jpg

A couple of questions, where running alone, if so what was top speed and rpm ?
I too will be joining you in that race and I think you are 1 sec faster
will set a room up after I get my wife some dinner
I was alone and my top speed was 85 mph at as near to redline as the kart can get.

A couple of questions, where running alone, if so what was top speed and rpm ?
I too will be joining you in that race and I think you are 1 sec faster
will set a room up after I get my wife some dinner
I would give somewhere around 89 a shot, seemed going a little longer didn't hamper some people as much exiting the corners. Also keep in mind that the 100cc kart makes most of its power well below redline, so if your reaching redline by the end of the straight, you are going to be down a couple hp compared to someone geared a bit longer, that can make a big difference in top speed (big being 2-4 mph, even more in the draft). Essentially, go as long as you can while still being able to put in a decent Q Lap. Gearing is so important with the 100cc kart, more so than with any other kart in GT, IMO.

Good day AJ. One cuestion, the final round of kf1 what time it's?? I find the hour 16:00 utc time. Thanks by the way

Last edited:
I was alone and my top speed was 85 mph at as near to redline as the kart can get.
alone top speed 84 mph with 2,000 till red line 1:05.1 was the fastest I could get
I would give somewhere around 89 a shot, seemed going a little longer didn't hamper some people as much exiting the corners. Also keep in mind that the 100cc kart makes most of its power well below redline, so if your reaching redline by the end of the straight, you are going to be down a couple hp compared to someone geared a bit longer, that can make a big difference in top speed (big being 2-4 mph, even more in the draft). Essentially, go as long as you can while still being able to put in a decent Q Lap. Gearing is so important with the 100cc kart, more so than with any other kart in GT, IMO.
thank you I did notice that hopefully I pick the right set up (have 5 )

Looking forward to tonight's KF2 Final. No practice until today unfortunately but good to see I'm a little in touch with high 1:05s, but should still be fun!

Didn't realise until now either that Round 2 starts tomorrow!

Looking forward to tonight's KF2 Final. No practice until today unfortunately but good to see I'm a little in touch with high 1:05s, but should still be fun!

I'm only running 1:05.3-4 consistently. This should be a close race.

WTF! I didn't even thought Of round 2!:eek:

So KZ1 final is in just under 2 hours, correct?

Edit: Just saw that we are headed to Motegi tomorrow, question, can we switch so the shifters run the East or Full course? Those provide much better racing with lots of passing zones. Not complaining, I just really dread the West course at Motegi. 👍

Last edited:
Apparently no-one's turned up for the KF3 final (except TWR-SEB and jomontoya)) so we're having a commentator's race.

Back