GTP & LS 4x4 Crew Car Show: Complete

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 71 comments
  • 3,665 views
Sounds great!
 
Sorry guys, but I'll not be able to join you guys because of the time. I'm 5 hours ahead of EST.
 
Am I right in thinking that this is in two and a half hours?
 
I'll try to join if I can.
 
8pm MST / 10pm EST / 2pm AEDT (Sydney)

Just over 4 hours.

Oooops, forgot Aus was two hours before NZ. :lol:

Looking forward to it. :D
 
I would be very interested in joining if there's space. Also, just a suggestion for those who don't have mics: perhaps we can set up a text chat and invite all those attending the car show. 💡
 
I'll have my headset on but won't be able to chat. It's only to hear what you guys are saying.
 
I'll be having my mic on, if you don't want me to talk that's fine.
 
Can I please attend? I don't have many cool cars so I'll probably bring my Futo. I'm in the GTP Crew
 
me and @SVX are doing stupid things because Suranos are the spawn of the devil.

Oh god that was fun. We were playing Bike Catapult with Rebels and BMX bikes until I ended up killing him twice some how...
 
Last edited:
Can I please attend? I don't have many cool cars so I'll probably bring my Futo. I'm in the GTP Crew
As long as you are a member of either crew, you're all good. I'm bringing a Futo as well so maybe we can park them all together.

Also, anyone that sends me a friend request I probably will not accept it as I have pretty much no room for new people and it's not really required to get into the room.
 
As long as you are a member of either crew, you're all good. I'm bringing a Futo as well so maybe we can park them all together.

Also, anyone that sends me a friend request I probably will not accept it as I have pretty much no room for new people and it's not really required to get into the room.

Doh :(
 
I'll be attending, not sure in what yet and I don't have a headset :(
 
As long as you are a member of either crew, you're all good. I'm bringing a Futo as well so maybe we can park them all together.

Also, anyone that sends me a friend request I probably will not accept it as I have pretty much no room for new people and it's not really required to get into the room.
Ok cool. I've never done this before, how does it work? Do you just send out an invite?
 
I'm just going to show up in a random car so I can see what everyone has then ill pick a car.
 
Ok cool. I've never done this before, how does it work? Do you just send out an invite?
I think you can just go to Online > Join Crew Members and it'll drop you into the correct room.
 
I'm loading the game up right now. Bringing my Sultan.

EDIT-tried to join, it's private.
 
Room wasn't up. Try now?

Edit: Raining by the way. :rolleyes:
 
I think you can just go to Online > Join Crew Members and it'll drop you into the correct room.
Ok thanks I'll try now
 
Guys, please try to ignore the armored trucks. :p
 
bah... it's full already :/
 
Back