GTP Music Cool Wall. New season starts November 15th. Nominations open!Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Boffin
  • 189 comments
  • 15,200 views
Michael Jackson
Queen

Seriously... How can they be missing?
 
A couple of ideas:

Frank Zappa/The Mothers of Invention

Steely Dan
 
I nominate Linkin Park.
 
I had to beat it out of you to respond back. :sly:

Yes i didnt wanna be starting something and the way you made me feel was bad so i thought i better reply.
 
About time you updated this.

Also Crow pick Frank Zappa that was his first one....
 
You're having a laugh aren't you? You updated it after my post.
 
Since you did not respond back, I will pick Steely Dan.

Sorry about that - I failed to read the rules in the first post properly. Either one is fine with me... I'd be more interested to see what people made of Steely Dan, though, since I reckon Zappa might be somewhat obvious!
 
Scorpions have been added to the nomination list. Nominated by Nicksfix.
 
Damn, too late to nominate TE. :grumpy:

Cheers,

t4
 
Damn, too late to nominate TE. :grumpy:

Cheers,

t4

I am not taking anymore nominations when nominating entries are closed. Please wait until re-open.
 
Fleetwood Mac made Lord Beethoven's special wing with a percentage rate of 42.31 ?
I was thinking it had to be like 75% or higher ?
 
We have a new member to the Lord Beethoven's wing of Hall of Fame. The Doors

Another update: Nominations will reopen in a few weeks notice.
 
Only four more nominations to create threads for, then I will reopen nominations. Get ready folks.
 
Alright everybody, nominations are finally open once again. I apologize for the long wait. But, I was too busy following the rules of creating 2 or 3 nomination threads a week out of the numerous nominations. Trying not to spam. :sly:
 
I have a few choices. But I'll hold off incase anybody else wants to pick any of them, so I can narrow down my choices.
 
I'd like to nominate Steppenwolf.
 
I'll nominate eminem.
 
I have no idea what to nominate, too many choices :crazy:
Daft Punk.
Aw, that's a bit harsh... all he said was that there are too many choices and... oh, wait, you're talking about the band, right? :O

My nomination: Simon & Garfunkel
 
I've decided I'll nominate Meshuggah


Their music puts me in a trance-like state, helps me concentrate when I'm writing Essays and such lol.
Polyrhythmic Beats doesn't get better then this.
 
Jane's Addiction



;)
 
Van Halen or U2? I just can't decide!
 
Back