- 44,186

- Blackburn
- Furinkazen_54
Well I think he may have simply preferred a full time seat over a part time offering.
I understand that 100%, just i'm surprised I was not notified. Good luck to ya James (I see ya looking at thread now).
Well I think he may have simply preferred a full time seat over a part time offering.
RedPartyhat
That's amazing!!! James never types with perfect grammar!!
So RPH, thats two drivers I was going to sign you took from my grasp (D4VLY and james)
RedPartyhatWell...I'm sure they wanted to be on the winning team...:
![]()
Does anyone know what a good time around the Nurb is?![]()
30's/31 some people have been managing i think
After tweaking the Mules setup, just minor little things to get it a little more loose and to my personal liking I got a 1:31.058 but 30s for me are possible with a few more tweaks maybe.
Spurgy 777Opening a room now if you want![]()
I'm sure abs will be set to 1 and no higher.