GTP Nascar Nationwide Preseason Thread | Spurgy wins on rims!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Müle
  • 725 comments
  • 38,108 views

What will we do for round 4?


  • Total voters
    25
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might try and get there tomorrow, as long as I wake up at the right time. :lol:
Mule, if Carb's three drivers are present, does storm drive a 4th JGR car or does he drive for another team?
 
Chqr's not around so I have a spot open.
 
Abs can be set on whatever you want.

4th cars are fine.
 
Room open:

1472-6399-8494-1425-0755
 
So technically I can have a full time seat?

I'm not talking about the full season, he'll (hopefully) be back before it starts, but I'll call you up if someone's not around on time in the actual season.

EDIT: But as for this race, yup, feel free to enter and show off your skillz. :sly:
 
Chqr is back day the season starts.
 
Does RedPartyHat still have an open seat? It seems silly to have a reserve driver that wants to drive full-time while another team isn't yet full.
 
Does RedPartyHat still have an open seat? It seems silly to have a reserve driver that wants to drive full-time while another team isn't yet full.

If you mean james, he left to join RPH full time.
 
D4lvy is in a seat but can't race today. I'm presuming he has told RPH as u told him he needed to.

Anyway, am I allowed to join Mule, subject to leaving if room gets full with non SC drivers?
 
Got some Internet gremlins, if I get it to work Im gonna be there closer to half 5.
 
As best I know, RPH still only has two drivers signed (D4LVY and James). That still leaves one open seat, unless he's signed someone else we haven't heard about yet.
 
room looking empty, 6 people in...
 
15 minutes to Quali and only 6 people in the room?

Anyone who wants to race can race--


And my PSN just went out. Great.

Okay, seemed to just sign me out for no reason. back on now. room still open.
 
I'm waiting to join, once it gets sorted out
 
On my way!!!


I thought we starred at 12:30. Doh
 
Qualifying delayed until more people show up. C'mon guys.
 
No sign of Hendricks cars hmmmm
 
Hendrick and Red Bull have absolutely 0 presence, except for Knelly. Ford has 4 cars, Gibbs, 2, SGR 2.
 
MÜLE_9242;7405756
15 minutes to Quali and only 6 people in the room?

Anyone who wants to race can race--
Then why kick people upon entry...
 
Do you have to make a new room for him to be able to get in, or is he locked out because of the boot?
 
MÜLE_9242;7405829
Hendrick and Red Bull have absolutely 0 presence, except for Knelly. Ford has 4 cars, Gibbs, 2, SGR 2.

Road course races typically thin the field a little. I expect that an exhibition race at Daytona/Indy would have had the highest attendance. It could also be that drivers are adjusting to the new time slot, or aren't as bothered about showing up, just because this doesn't yet count for points. Who knows?
 
So you blindly kick, no questions asked? Not to mention being called an idiot for entering in the first place. Sounds like there some merit to what we read in the tuning forum.
 
Adrenaline
So you blindly kick, no questions asked? Not to mention being called an idiot for entering in the first place. Sounds like there some merit to what we read in the tuning forum.

With the amount of randoms we get, you can't blame me. It would have been nice if you added me edited entering.
 
So you blindly kick, no questions asked? Not to mention being called an idiot for entering in the first place. Sounds like there some merit to what we read in the tuning forum.

MÜLE_9242;7405929
With the amount of randoms we get, you can't blame me. It would have been nice if you added me edited entering.

I will agree that even with a room titled "PRIVATE LEAGUE Race" we very frequently get random people jumping in, especially when there is a room with 10+ people already in it. 99.9% of the time, they aren't from GTP, they aren't friends with anyone in the room, and they aren't registered in our league. So we kick them out, to make sure our league races aren't ruined by non-GTP members.

As for the discussion in the tuning forum, that wasn't me, and it was discussing random open lobby racing, which is open to ANYONE. League races are quite a different scenario. Now that MULE knows you are from GTP and interested in racing, you'll be allowed in next week without an issue.
 
Got DCed which was annoying as I was having fun battling up the field.. But I'm happy as I think I proved I have pace, atleast on a road course :sly:. (Pb 1:30.5xx :D) Now onto unfamilar territory the Ovals :p.

I wouldn't mind feedback etc ;), also Mule that was a hell of a setup shaved .5 to a second of my times with a few extra minor tweaks 👍.
 
Got DCed which was annoying as I was having fun battling up the field.. But I'm happy as I think I proved I have pace, atleast on a road course :sly:. (Pb 1:30.5xx :D) Now onto unfamilar territory the Ovals :p.

I wouldn't mind feedback etc ;), also Mule that was a hell of a setup shaved .5 to a second of my times with a few extra minor tweaks 👍.

you would have had 3rd in that al least mate 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back