GTP NASCAR Nationwide Series // Season Report/Points // Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chqr
  • 1,868 comments
  • 100,742 views

Should we race at SSRX this season?

  • Yes

    Votes: 16 69.6%
  • No

    Votes: 7 30.4%

  • Total voters
    23
  • Poll closed .
Cowboys and FastFox, when you guys get a chance PM me with a quick synopsis of your race.
 
OP Updated.

We are racing in Niop's Public Lobby this Saturday. Normal time, new place.

Please add "RFLX_Niop" on PSN if you wish to race.

Hopefully, this will solve any lag, jazza96uk, Trynor, Filipe, harry and I's connection issues. Niop will be able to kick any drivers too.

As per last week, once qualifying has begun. I will announce it here and if there are any free spots in the lobby, anyone from any team outside of the lobby may race and join the lobby so long as there is no regulars arriving late.
 
OP Updated.

We are racing in Niop's Public Lobby this Saturday. Normal time, new place.

Please add "RFLX_Niop" on PSN if you wish to race.

Hopefully, this will solve any lag, jazza96uk, Trynor, Filipe, harry and I's connection issues. Niop will be able to kick any drivers too.

As per last week, once qualifying has begun. I will announce it here and if there are any free spots in the lobby, anyone from any team outside of the lobby may race and join the lobby so long as there is no regulars arriving late.

okay, mule said i may race at indy

Who is online tonight?
 
Last edited:
Chqr, you remove me from NNS. My name is not in the Red Bull Team. Do Mule don't want me no more?
 
JakobNascar88
Chqr, you remove me from NNS. My name is not in the Red Bull Team. Do Mule don't want me no more?

No, you're still racing on Saturday. Get a Blue Red Bull car :)
 
Just to confirm I will NOT be participating in any races this Season due to TOCA, WSM, and focusing on Sprint Cup.
 
MÜLE_9242;6846808
No, you're still racing on Saturday. Get a Blue Red Bull car :)

SWEET!! Add me Mule, and Lets do some testing.
 
If FastFox or Drop wanna do some testing I'm up to it.
 
I'm still at work right now, but can probably be on by 8pm or so tonight.
 
Not getting much work done, are we? :sly:
 
I am going to open a room.
 
Just did my first test at GVE/R. I think everyone will be stopping every 10 laps there. If you are able to pull off doing 14/13/13 rather than 10/10/10/10, you only get 1-3 seconds advantage from it, so it's not really worth it. I'd consider it if it was a 39 lap race instead of 40 though.
 
Just did my first test at GVE/R. I think everyone will be stopping every 10 laps there. If you are able to pull off doing 14/13/13 rather than 10/10/10/10, you only get 1-3 seconds advantage from it, so it's not really worth it. I'd consider it if it was a 39 lap race instead of 40 though.

About me. I can do 25 laps on my tires. Want to test?
 
About me. I can do 25 laps on my tires. Want to test?

Don't know how many laps I can do at Indy yet. The test I did a little earlier was at Grand Valley East Reverse, which is tough on your front tyres (and the rears too if your setup has wheelspin that you can't tame).

Can't really test now, since it's just gone midnight here.
 
I'll be on in about 20 min to do some testing.
 
Don't know how many laps I can do at Indy yet. The test I did a little earlier was at Grand Valley East Reverse, which is tough on your front tyres (and the rears too if your setup has wheelspin that you can't tame).

Can't really test now, since it's just gone midnight here.

oh
 
i was did great at testing with drop, cowboys, and fox.
 
i was did great at testing with drop, cowboys, and fox.

This is true. JGR's Nationwide team held a practice at Indy last night. Fellow Toyota team driver Jakob from Red Bull Racing was also in attendance. Jakob did a good job of exhibiting patience, sharing the track, staying in line, and pushing. He was able to follow the group well, maintaining a pace that should yield competitive results on race day. 👍
 
Good to hear
 
MustangRyan
This is true. JGR's Nationwide team held a practice at Indy last night. Fellow Toyota team driver Jakob from Red Bull Racing was also in attendance. Jakob did a good job of exhibiting patience, sharing the track, staying in line, and pushing. He was able to follow the group well, maintaining a pace that should yield competitive results on race day. 👍

He raced cleaner than us!
 
He raced cleaner than us!

I have no idea of what you speak.
tb2ei.gif
 
This is true. JGR's Nationwide team held a practice at Indy last night. Fellow Toyota team driver Jakob from Red Bull Racing was also in attendance. Jakob did a good job of exhibiting patience, sharing the track, staying in line, and pushing. He was able to follow the group well, maintaining a pace that should yield competitive results on race day. 👍

:bowdown: I think someone owes me and Mudd an apology :O
 
Whenever I see the "HMS" part, I keep wondering why he's a ship. >_>
 
What? Is that like U.S.S. Enterprise in U.K.?
 
What? Is that like U.S.S. Enterprise in U.K.?

If that's a ship, then yes. Examples would be HMS Belfast and HMS Invincible.

Clearly this means that you're the captain of a sinking ship (Hendrick) :sly:.
 
Aye Aye Cap'n
 
Who wants to swab me poop deck?
 
Back