GTP NASCAR Nationwide Series // Season Report/Points // Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chqr
  • 1,868 comments
  • 100,741 views

Should we race at SSRX this season?

  • Yes

    Votes: 16 69.6%
  • No

    Votes: 7 30.4%

  • Total voters
    23
  • Poll closed .
Updating OP, Jakob and thanks, Knelly. I do my bit.

Carb, I will take a peek at your tracks this weekend.
 
I like the pre-race interviews Tom!!
 
If you ever want to include a short track in this series, let me know. I have a very nice 1/3 mile short track. (It's Tokyo Bay though, so there's no pits. I know Drop doesn't want tracks without pits in the sprint cup series, but I don't know about the Nationwide)
 
Anyone up for testing?
 
You should ask Mule and your teammates.
 
You should ask Mule and your teammates.

I know. they r not online. Do you want to test with me? I will open a open room.
 
Great pre race preview, great work from all of you 👍
 
Where is this preview?
 
Check page 27 in this thread
 
Great pre race preview, great work from all of you 👍
I second that 👍
I third that(Is that the right wording?).


Just a heads up. As some of you may have seen in the SC thread, I will be missing two races. I won't be able to host or stream rounds 4 and 5.
 
Yeah we remember. I was busing tuning for GVE/R and Suzuka East.
 
Who's ready for indy?
 
Are any teams still looking for drivers
 
Thanks I'm looking at driving in all of the NASCAR series
 
Check the OP out and contact the team owners with seats free. Best way to get a seat.
 
Hendricks? :sly:

Edit: Why am I a part time in the OP?
 
Indycar starts this week at St Peterburg. first race since Dan the Man, may he rest in peace.
 
Cowboys965
Hendricks? :sly:

Edit: Why am I a part time in the OP?

You're not part time. The third slot (after you in the second slot) is not filled, so it's a part time seat with a rotating cast of drivers.
 
Rick Ware Racing have acquired a second full-time driver- james6653, who will be in the 2010 #43. The third seat will be shared between me and Tom, driving #99s. We will not announce the driver of the 3rd car before each event, instead letting everyone find out only when they join the race room.
 
i need a draft partner for tomorrow test please
 
You weren't on when I came on. Sorry man :(

I have no clue how to set up a car for Indy. Lol
 
Mule you has a pm.
 
MÜLE_9242;6861163
You weren't on when I came on. Sorry man :(

I have no clue how to set up a car for Indy. Lol

I had to go. Its ok
 
Does this race start at 3pm eastern? Sorry I'm confused
 
Back