GTP NASCAR Nationwide Series // Season Report/Points // Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chqr
  • 1,868 comments
  • 100,741 views

Should we race at SSRX this season?

  • Yes

    Votes: 16 69.6%
  • No

    Votes: 7 30.4%

  • Total voters
    23
  • Poll closed .
4 I believe. 10 GMT.
 
4 I believe. 10 GMT.

It's 19:00GMT Green flag, room's open an hour before.

So yes Crazy, it's 3pm Eastern this week, next week it will be 2pm Eastern as the clocks go forward in the UK this weekend.
 
Sorry, getting leagues mixed up .... late
 
I'm so ready for this.
 
What time does the room open?
 
2pm EDT Race starts at 3pm EDT
 
Looking for a podium finish today.
 
I don't believe you.
 
Carbonox - please delete some PM's
 
Carbonox - please delete some PM's

Dunnit.

Just so you know, I won't take part in today's SC race because of the length, but in NW I'm looking for a podium, no matter what the others have to say about that. :sly:
 
Anyone heard from Chqr?
 
No. Havent even seen him on. I'll be running both races today.
 
No I have not hear from him Knelly
 
He just logged on now.

CoD WaW? :yuck:
 
Sorry, I've been away folks - busy working and whatnot. Got ya PMs.

Lobby up at 6pm GMT. Remember PSN: RFLX_Niop if you wish to join tonight's race.
 
Got my premium, aw yeah.
 
Indy room is open
 
Nationwide Lobby Up.

Please enter after clearing your cache and resetting your router.

Lag test race at around 6.35pm GMT / 2.35pm ET for 5 laps around Indy.

Qualifying at 6.45pm GMT / 2.45pm ET.

Just 40 laps of Daytona at 7pm GMT / 3pm ET.

As clean as possible please tonight.

You may leave the pits before turn 2 if there are no oncoming cars otherwise go around turn 2 on the apron. There is next to nothing in time difference anyway.
 
Might be LATE so please wait for me for 5 mins before the race starts
 
Can we get a room number
 
1472-6118-3615-5261-3302
 
Good luck to the Ford drivers, I'll be racing in WSM and won't know the results for this until that's over.
 
Chqr you have PM.
 
Good luck to SGR as well. Good session earlier. Can't wait for the results.
 
Folks, Furi's WSM starts at 7.45pm so that may mean after the conclusion of tonight's proceedings at around 7.35ishh, you could head over to Furi's WSM series who wouldn't mind an extra driver or two.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showth...243768&page=17 is the WSM Thread.

Good luck tonight, Furi.

Monza tonight, just enter the lounge and i'll fill you in on details. Good luck to all tonight 👍
 
qualifying open. 2 slots open.
 
Back