GTP Nascar Nationwide Series | Series Champion: OwensRacing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Müle
  • 1,521 comments
  • 77,997 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
MÜLE_9242
Finally getting around to watching the reply and it turns out that the lap 1 crash wasn't actually due to lag, but someone being a bonehead and trying to go 3 wide in the middle of the turn and ending up hooking smuffy.

I won't hand out any infractions for this race, but let this be a warning for everyone; stupid moves that cause crashes will be penalized. I want everyone to be as clean as possible, no exceptions.

EDIT: and the same guy caused a wreck on lap 13 as well. But at least that one was more 50/50.

:guilty: It's only pre-season, so it's better that it was here.

Anyway, I won't make the first race.
 
Cowboys965
I won't make the first race.

I would love to drive for you this weekend.
 
james6653
I would love to drive for you this weekend.

Erm, I think Carbon has someone.
 
Cowboys965
Erm, I think Carbon has someone.

Ok if he doesn't I hope he will allow me to drive in your place.
 
Mule, do I need to make a formal request to be considered for your team?
 
:):confused:So as i see it im aloud to participate is this correct. Giving that there are spaces.
 
Ok if he doesn't I hope he will allow me to drive in your place.

I won't be racing this weekend since I am going on a trip, so I guess you can drive?
 
Well thats rather confusing:confused:

It just means that if you mess up again during the time your on probation you will be suspended for x amount of races as a penalty due to driving or other things. There are at least 2 or 3 sprint cup guys on probation till the end of the year right now in NASCAR and they race every weekend just like this series.
 
It just means that if you mess up again during the time your on probation you will be suspended for x amount of races as a penalty due to driving or other things. There are at least 2 or 3 sprint cup guys on probation till the end of the year right now in NASCAR and they race every weekend just like this series.

Ahh that clears it up.:)
 
Probation != Suspension.
 
Probation != Suspension.

What are you talking about I was told by two different people that I was allowed to race still.
 
Probation != Suspension.

Things must have changed from last season then? It was under my assumption that if you caused some questionable accidents in a single race you were under probation and if it followed suit into the next race you were either suspended for x amount of races or booted for good.
 
What are you talking about I was told by two different people that I was allowed to race still.

You appear to !understand perfectly.

HINT - Google search to see what it means when there is an exclamation mark in front of an equal sign, specifically when used in computer programming. ;)
 
You appear to !understand perfectly.

HINT - Google search to see what it means when there is an exclamation mark in front of an equal sign, specifically when used in computer programming. ;)

Ok then what car will I be driving this weekend?
 
Ok then what car will I be driving this weekend?

Which car owner has told you that you are driving for them this weekend?
 
Which car owner has told you that you are driving for them this weekend?

Stormtrooper217 told me I can drive for him this weekend.
 
He's a reserve driver, not a team owner.

Cowboy said he couldn't race then Storm said I could race for his as reserve this weeks. does this catch you up?
 
He's a reserve driver, not a team owner.

👍

You'll have to talk to Carbonox and ask if you can be a reserve.

And I didn't say you can drive.
 
Cowboy said he couldn't race then Storm said I could race for his as reserve this weeks. does this catch you up?

Which part of "The team owner has to approve the drivers for his team aren't you following?"

The team owner is Carbonox. Only he can authorize you to drive his team's car in place of Cowboys, and then Stormtrooper.
 
Which part of "The team owner has to approve the drivers for his team aren't you following?"

The team owner is Carbonox. Only he can authorize you to drive his team's car in place of Cowboys, and then Stormtrooper.

PM has been sent out to team owner 👍:)
 
Is it safe to say that we have this season's Jakob?
 
MÜLE_9242;7482050
Is it safe to say that we have this season's Jakob?

Yes.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back