GTP Nascar Nationwide Series | Series Champion: OwensRacing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Müle
  • 1,521 comments
  • 78,003 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
James... The new Jakob. ©

EDIT
MÜLE_9242;7482050
Is it safe to say that we have this season's Jakob?
🤬
 
I just hope this season's Jakob doesn't take to the track now.

I regret what I said on the Sprint Cup thread now. Hardly a "respectable driver."
 
What does != mean
 
I will show you guys I am completely different from jakob.
 
I will show you guys I am completely different from jakob.

They way you're begging everyone, you're sure as hell not showing it.
 
:)Hey does anyone need a reserve this weekend.
 
At least we are all getting to know each other already.
 
Please dont read that
 
Last edited:
Hey carb thanks for the reply im up for it if you pick me.
 
Carb did you get my PM?
 
Im am litreally dying here reading through the comments :lol:
 
Im am litreally dying here reading through the comments :lol:

Oh, I'm so sorry, get someone to call the emergency services quickly.
 
! means to do with coding or something...
 
Probation != Suspension.

It isn't equal as knelly rightly said, but it is almost certain that it will turn into suspension :p
 
Serious, I've seen it before and i'm doing a Level 3 IT course so I should know :banghead:
 
Just found the != comments and was going to do "chalk != cheese" along with "James = Jakob" (note the lack of a !) ;)

Knelly beat me to saying it's meaning too (some friends of mine from another forum use it a lot)
 
It isn't equal as knelly rightly said, but it is almost certain that it will turn into suspension :p

But then you can tell him that he can't race because:

Suspension != Probation
 
Serious, I've seen it before and i'm doing a Level 3 IT course so I should know :banghead:

Is it too late to change your major? :lol:
 
Ahh PHP, I think i do this in my final year this year :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back