GTP Nascar Nationwide Series | Series Champion: OwensRacing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Müle
  • 1,521 comments
  • 78,003 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the servers aren't back on in an hour, the race will postponed.

Depending on whether we can get the Sprint Cup race in or not, it'll either be until next week, with everything pushed back a week, or until after the finale at Indy, with the other races going on as normal.
 
MÜLE_9242;7685685
If the servers aren't back on in an hour, the race will postponed.

Depending on whether we can get the Sprint Cup race in or not, it'll either be until next week, with everything pushed back a week, or until after the finale at Indy, with the other races going on as normal.

Do I read this to mean if the servers aren't back up by 1300 ET postponement will occur?
 
So does someone need me or no?
 
Dragonwhisky
Do I read this to mean if the servers aren't back up by 1300 ET postponement will occur?

Pretty much.
 
Try a total reset, console off,cache cleared. Worked for me last night.
 
Furinkazen
Try a total reset, console off,cache cleared. Worked for me last night.

Right, because that's going to work when the issue is on PDs end.

Think before you post sometimes, dude.
 
Worked for me last night.
 
Furinkazen
Worked for me last night.

Well it's PD's issue man; everybody's getting it. The host resetting isn't going to solve anything.
 
PD didn't turn the servers off last night now, did they?
 
Ok well I didn't know it was PD, mule no need to bite my head off.
 
Working in the Midwest as of 12:02pm
 
Furinkazen
Ok well I didn't know it was PD, mule no need to bite my head off.

Then actually read the thread and understand that it's not just me it's affecting.
 
I can get to the lobby now, it disconnects me whenever I try to open the room.
 
MÜLE_9242;7685788
I can get to the lobby now, it disconnects me whenever I try to open the room.

Same, still got 30 mins :nervous:
 
ROOM OPEN (no idea for how long)

1472-4710-9995-5397-5401

Looking at a 1:00 EDT start.
 
I was about halfway joining before the error occurred
 
Last edited:
Still not working for me.
 
smuffyatfcp
I was about halfway joining before the error occurred

Error here too. Restarting and trying.

Just tried again that error. Uggggh come on PD throw the switch lets get the party started.
 
How perfect...
 
Can see there's people on your room but I'm still getting the 282 or 268 error when I try to join.
 
just got in 👍
 
I'll keep trying to join, but if I can't get in, whatever.
 
Won't even let me see the room. Just "Room not found [105:41001]"


EDIT: Got in, wouldn't let me join when I tried to join from Community. So I opened the online lobby and just found MULE's room when I searched for it in Suzuka.
 
Try restarting the ps3 to those who can’t get in. just worked for me.
 
Same as Red and Chqr after a restart.
 
Error 282 from the coffee cup doohickey here. Haven't tried by open lobby room number but suspect will be similar result.
 
Didnt work for me though. :indiff:
 
I take it I am not needed
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back