GTP Nascar Nationwide Series | Series Champion: OwensRacing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Müle
  • 1,521 comments
  • 78,003 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joining through Mule wouldn't work for me. Tried entering the room number and it worked. 👍
 
Scrap that, working, just keep trying 👍
 
restarted the PS3 and getting same error messages...
 
Edit. just keep trying guys. high network traffic must be the issue.

now in through typing room number.
 
Try joining different people too :)
 
Restarting and trying the open lobby route
 
Akmuq will be racing for Redbull
 
Quali in 5 minutes.

Just missing a third car from Phoenix.
 
Game froze when I went to reset track. perfect.
 
New room?
 
MÜLE_9242;7685994
Game froze when I went to reset track. perfect.

Lobby crashed about a minute after.
 
That explains the Room not Found error I got then.

New room:

1472-6681-3115-0601-4540
 
Did the server explode?

Disconnected and have the 268 error again. lol
 
Yup
 
Whats happened now :lol:
 
Boom! :(
 
Did everyone DC?
 
I say race results are in the order we finished in before disconnection

1. Niop
2. Gokart
3. Owens
4. RPH
5. Smuffy

Or we do this race some other time in the schedule
 
Over half way, the race is official right? :D
 
What was the running order? Niop, Kartman, Grinols? Anyone know the complete order?
 
Too much rain
 
If I have the full order, I can call it official.
 
MÜLE_9242;7686178
What was the running order? Niop, Kartman, Grinols? Anyone know the complete order?

Not sure
 
A rain-shortened race. I was 7th at the time.

(What the 🤬 happened?)
 
Whats happened now :lol:

Halfway through the race the PD servers die and mule disconnects. Kartman jinxed us by saying Owens has a good connection so a minute later everyone disconnects :lol:
 
lol Chqr ^

Niop, Gokart, Grinols (who hadn't pit yet), Owens, RPH, Smuffy, Chqr?, don't know rest
 
lol Chqr ^

Niop, Gokart, Grinols (who hadn't pit yet), Owens, RPH, Smuffy, Chqr?, don't know rest

Niop, Gokartman, Grinols, OwensRacing, RPH, Smuffy, Stormtrooper, Chqr, Dave, dragonwhisky, FraiserCrane, Akmuq?
 
1)Niop
2)Kartman
3)Grinols
4)Owens
5)RPH
6)Smuffy
7)Storm
8)Chqr
9)Dave
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back