GTP Nascar Nationwide Series - Series Champion: Spurgy 777

  • Thread starter Thread starter Müle
  • 578 comments
  • 30,317 views

Which tire compound do you want to use for the season?


  • Total voters
    21
  • Poll closed .
You could improve that by making it actually turn left like a real oval to be fair, plus the final turn has a little too much elevation. It's alright though.

If only GT5 had a "flip track" option... I'm toning down the banking for next truck season. I also got a 1.5 mile Toscana oval. As long as races are under 80 mins, that can be used. PM me MULE if you want to see them.
 
Contrary to real life NASCAR, this series could maybe do with some more created ~1,5 mule tracks (was that an intentional typo? I never got the answer).

it was a legitimate typo. funny, but didn't mean to do that.

Also, a couple of weeks ago, R1600turbo PMd me and offered to let us use a shirt track he had made. I likely would have, but the schedule was already final at that point.
 
My Pocono?

MULE goes through a lot of testing to make sure the track is good, a track with banking going the wrong way won't make it into this series.
 
MULE goes through a lot of testing to make sure the track is good, a track with banking going the wrong way won't make it into this series.

~sarcasm detected~

So no one is actually interested in a different oval? Right.... ~calls Carb~
 
Aside from like Tours Speedway, it is really hard to make a good custom track for this series.

(I would however love a 15 car grid at Tours Speedway XD)
 
MÜLE_9242;8175436
it was a legitimate typo. funny, but didn't mean to do that.

Also, a couple of weeks ago, R1600turbo PMd me and offered to let us use a shirt track he had made. I likely would have, but the schedule was already final at that point.

What, T-shirt track?
 
Aside from like Tours Speedway, it is really hard to make a good custom track for this series.

(I would however love a 15 car grid at Tours Speedway XD)

That would be mental :lol:
 
I'll put Tours up/check it's still up if you want to check it out Mule. It's a third of a mile, and I think laptimes would be somewhere around 20 seconds. I can change the track name if needed too.
 
Last edited:
I'm probably going join the room a bit late on raceday
 
I'll put Tours up/check it's still up if you want to check it out Mule. It's a third of a mile, and I think laptimes would be somewhere around 20 seconds. I can change the track name if needed too.

sure why not :)
 
So we have some 1.5 mule tracks and some shirt tracks, along with Daytona and SSRX. Sounds okay.
 
8 hours until green flag

Provided they wake up on time, Wardez and outlaw4rc will be in for JRM. :)

Should hopefully give Spurgy, Jammy, Niop, Akmuq and Joe some competition.
 
Last edited:
Müle
8 hours until green flag

Provided they wake up on time, Wardez and outlaw4rc will be in for JRM. :)

Should hopefully give Spurgy, Jammy, Niop, Akmuq and Joe some competition.

Oh now that's just cheating :lol: stay away PURE :p
 
Yeah OK, that definitely means I won't be there 👍
 
Mule, you can ignore my PM mate 👍

KBM will consist of Spurgy, Dave and Smuffy tonight. 👍
 
Ford will be me, Jammy, and Widowmaker.
 
Lol, all the road course ringers are coming out to play tonight.
 
im guessing times will be in the 24's, has anyone posted any yet?
 
Room open

1472-6118-3615-5258-6041
 
im guessing times will be in the 24's, has anyone posted any yet?

I think that was just what PURE MULE_9242 did with a non-NASCAR last weekend... then again I have no idea what the aliens can do.

I did a 26.7 in akmuq's lounge and can see a certain driver (hint: begins with S, ends with Y) improving that by more than a second at least though.
 
Vale0220 will be replacing neljack who won't be able to make it.
 
JGR doing whatever they can to bring down Red Bull :ouch:
 
What's up with Neljack? It better not be connection problems, I need him for tomorrow. :nervous:
 
Pushing Quali back 10-15 minutes.
 
TV wanted to go on sleep mode with the worst possible timing, in a corner-dominated section on the penultimate lap.

Thank you and goodnight.
 
Great racing from everyone tonight 👍
 
Was good and fun race. Still lot to learn to drive this NASCAR car.
 
Great race tonight, probably one of the best I've ever had on GT5 👍
 
Back