GTP Nascar Nationwide Series - Series Champion: Spurgy 777

  • Thread starter Thread starter Müle
  • 578 comments
  • 30,317 views

Which tire compound do you want to use for the season?


  • Total voters
    21
  • Poll closed .
I had a lot more fun than expected, happy with 4th. Had some good battles with Smuffy, but I couldn't keep up on the final lap. Congrats on the win Spurgy. 👍
 
Great race tonight, probably one of the best I've ever had on GT5 👍

Yeah, great work and race Widdow. Made Spurgy work for it and keep him honest :top:
 
Yeah, great work and race Widdow. Made Spurgy work for it and keep him honest :top:

*👍

Sorry buddy, take the hit.
 
Tom, someone told me you look like a massive prick for correcting him

Yeah, I hear that guys pretty damn awesome.

Let's breed :top:
 
:confused:
 
They are just showing they love each other ;)... Ah young love :p.
 
How dare you make such an accusation. For shame!

yea, i agree. apart from that last bit.

What does it mean honey? xx
 
I love his work but my affection for him pales in comparison to my love for you bby <333

okay, thats just weird.
 
lol
 
It's not GT5 dc issues, it's was basically Verizon's internet issues. Both times I dced, my router was flashing few red lights. I called them up and Verizon said they were having few issues with internet in my area (Central NJ). Just bad timing I assume. They said it should have cleared up by now.
Thanks for restarting for me the first time.
 
So, my race last night consisted of me and Spurgy swapping places pretty much every lap, there was no more than a second between us virtually the entire duration, a good, tough, clean battle. Unfortunately, I made a little schoolboy error with a couple of laps to go, which cost me the race. It was fair to say I was kicking myself a little bit for that.

But, take nothing away from Spurgy, he drove very well. Congratulations
 
👍
 
MULE is getting sloppy. It should be Smuffy-Akmuq-Kartman, not the other way around. ;)

Other than that, it looks like the championship is already down to just two people. :rolleyes:
 
Other than that, it looks like the championship is already down to just two people. :rolleyes:

Somehow yes, even though it's only been 3 races :(
 
Somehow yes, even though it's only been 3 races :(

Would be a 9 point lead if Triple Crown races didn't have 5 additional points.

Plus, having two dropped races can really change things up.
 
Drops will start to be factored in after next round.
 
Ford News:

Carbonox will drive the #99 full time for the rest of the season.
 
Go Ford 👍 Go Finland 👍
 
Furi's Ford Finland!
 
Sorry for double post.


KBM this week will consist of Spurgy, Tom and myself 👍
 
Knelly
Sorry for double post.

The podium this week will consist of Spurgy, Tom and myself 👍

ftfy
 
Back