GTP Nascar Nationwide Series - Series Champion: Spurgy 777

  • Thread starter Thread starter Müle
  • 578 comments
  • 30,317 views

Which tire compound do you want to use for the season?


  • Total voters
    21
  • Poll closed .
Yes.
 
I will not be attending. Easter commitments. No Dave either, and no word from Smuffy. We may only have one again.
 
room open

1472-6118-3615-5261-5910
 
Race will be shortened to 63 laps.
 
On way, may have to go for tea though mid race.
 
I think I'll call it a season here.
 
Sorry to Spurgy, was a little closer than I thought. Happy with 5th on a set up made up on the spot.
 
What was the order?
 
Spurgy-Mule-Neljack-Yeratel-Furi-Jammy-Trynor-RPH (Laps down)-Niop (DC)
 
Spurgy-Mule-Neljack-Yeratel-Furi-Jammy-Trynor-RPH (Laps down)-Niop (DC)

There's your Triple Crown race Spurgy. Great work (and thanks to anyone who worked with him).
 
Trynor was a head of me.
 
That lag crash was funny in the replay.
I thought we're running 133 laps - didn't wached the lap count :(
 
That lag crash was funny in the replay.
I thought we're running 133 laps - didn't wached the lap count :(

We shortened it due to low turnout, Mule did mention it on the mic a few times but you probably missed it :)
 
Anyone need a driver for next weekend? I'll fill in any available seat.
 
Also, are pit stops mandatory for this weekend?
 
No.
 
No pressure Mule, was just wondering when you think you'll be able to do the tables? 👍
 
Just packing my bags for North Korea, I heard the glorious Kim Jom Ung will attend the race!
 
Just packing my bags for North Korea, I heard the glorious Kim Jom Ung will attend the race!

:lol: Safe flight to all the North Americans!
 
No pressure Mule, was just wondering when you think you'll be able to do the tables? 👍

Before the race sometime. I promise :)
 
I can see it now.

BREAKING NEWS: North Korea's threat to the USA has been ceased after a massive lag wreck involving Neljack at the Aarons 188 has not only wiped out Kim Jom Ung but most of the country with it!
 
Alrighty, should be there 👍
 
I'm really gonna struggle to make any more races this season, sucks but that's life I guess.
 
I should be there 👍
 
Furinkazen
I should be there 👍

Just as a reminder, I won't be there today, racing real cars :sly:
 
Back