GTP Nascar Nationwide Series - Series Champion: Spurgy 777

  • Thread starter Thread starter Müle
  • 578 comments
  • 30,317 views

Which tire compound do you want to use for the season?


  • Total voters
    21
  • Poll closed .
I have never race in SSRX with NASCAR would be nice to see that.
 
Honestly, at this point, I want to get this over with asap, so let's scrap SSRX and go right to Suzuka.
 
More than likely will not be there. Gokartman missing I believe as well.
 
So, Rph, ready for a 2 man race!?!?!?
 
I'm ready. Alert is set to 17:00 GMT.
 
1472-6118-3658-4760-0074
 
I'll join just because cautions are pretty much irrelevant on road courses, and I'm bored at the moment. :D
 
Man this car feels unstable, good race though. Need more race time, kept making silly mistakes.
 
Man this car feels unstable, good race though. Need more race time, kept making silly mistakes.
Yep, pretty much same thoughts here. Had a 3rd place car, but couldn't overcome my mistakes. Still had fun.
 
gokartman78
Man this car feels unstable, good race though. Need more race time, kept making silly mistakes.

Well you're a silly person so what do you expect? :p
 
Last edited:
Mule, will SSRX be counted as a drop round or will we ignore it? :)
 
Is it to late to join this season? :(
 
pyrox69
Is it to late to join this season? :(

More the merrier I think!
 
well then sounds great! sign me up

PSN: SpeedRudster

Team: JGR
 
Just looking for some clarification please Mule :)

Is SSRX going down as a non-event? Also, is there still two dropped rounds?

If my calculations are correct (and they usually are), these would be the difference between my #1 Driver (Spurgy) already being Champ, or the title still being up for grabs (by 1 point).

Cheers 👍
 
SSRX will be considered canceled. Everyone still gets the two drops.
 
Where are you?
 
Ok. See you there then :)
 
:(

Sorry guys :/
 
The old street car concept might have to be restored in future....
 
Any race tonight? Can't figure it out from the posts.
 
I slept in, so I don't know. Doesn't seem like it.
 
Sorry to here that guys :(
 
So is that the end of the Season??
 
Back