Race Delay: 180 sec
Visible Damage: Off
Mechanical Damage: Weak
Slipstream: Real
Aids: All off, ABS allowed
Mics will be on
Tire Wear: Normal
Qualifying
At 45 past the room will be reset. Afterwards, the qualifier will begin in the race alone format. Qualifying will last for 15 minutes.

The Start
The race start procedures will be as follow.​
-As soon as the race begins, there will be a formation lap. If PD decides to put the wrong grid order, we will line up in the correct order.
-The pole sitter has the option to choose either the inside or outside line to start the race.
-60MPH/100KMH is the pace speed
-The green flag will be waved as soon as the pole-sitter crosses the start/finish line. Pole sitter is not allowed to accelerate until he reaches the line.

The Race
- Be respectable during the pace lap. Try not to be to aggressive at the very start. You had your chance during qualifying to put yourself in a good position. Do not create a gap during the pace lap to get a large run once the race begins.
- There is no mandatory pit entrance etiquette. However, be aware of other cars and do not turn yourself into a hazard. If you are in a group of cars and want to pit, the best method is to stay as low as possible on the track (you aren't require to get on the apron) and make it apparent to other drivers that you are attempting to pit.
- Pit exit DOES have an etiquette. If you are exiting the pit and there is traffic upcoming. You are NOT allowed to re-enter the track until the end of the turn. You must stay and accelerate on the apron and re-join once safe. You are, however, allowed to re-enter track immediately ONLY if it is 100% clear.
- Blocking is legal, swerving is not. You are allowed one move then back to the racing line.
- There is no mandatory blue flag for lapped cars. However, if are like 3-4 laps down and have no hope of winning, please don't turn yourself into an obstacle.
Notes
-All cars will run similar weight and HP
-Before-pit tires wear out the front right tire much before the rear. However, it is almost the opposite on after-pit tires. The rear right tire wears much quicker and once you get deeper into a stint, the car will become very loose. Best suggestion is to run a higher downforce on the rear.

-Base tune:
Ride height: 70 80
Springs: 21.80 21.00
Camber: 0.0 0.0
Toe: -0.11 -.60
LSD: 10 20 5
DF: 500 440
Transmission should top out at around 185.

Copy/Paste
GTP Name:
PSN Name:
Car of choice:

Only two drivers may have similar cars.

1. RedPartyhat/RedPartyhat/#43
2. Niop/RFLX_Niop/#48
3. Akmuq/GTP_Akmuq/#42
4. Furinkazen/Furinkazen/#43
5. Roflwaffle/Am36925/#20
6. cbcvabch/cbcvabch/#88
7. racefan88/racefan8850/#99
8. Sassafrass_3/Sassafrass_3/#42
9. Angryeater/Angryeater/#24
10. neljack/Neljack/TBD
11. GoKartman78/Gokartman78/#20
12. DeathValley/Lemlek/#14
13. Rap129/Rap129/#11
14. TeamEdge702/CJBMX702/#48
15. ADR_PILOFINO/TNR_FILO/#11
16. Johnnypenso/Johnnypenso/#42
Reserves

1. Carbonaut/Carbonox/#18
2. Bowtie52/Bowtie52/#88

Last edited:
Looks fun, sign me up.
GTP: Niop
PSN: RFLX_Niop
Car: 2013 Jimmie Johnson #48 Chevrolet SS

I'll be opening a practice room this Saturday at around 1pm EST, 6 GMT. I'll be testing the extra ballast on the faster Chevrolet cars and find a fair ballast to keep the cars even. We can also do some quick short races to see how the 690HP NASCARs feel at Motegi. 👍

If a spot is available I would like to run this event

GTP: DeathValley
PSN: Lemlek
Car # 14

55 kgs seems a bit much, let me know if it changes, so I can test accordingly thank you, are you sure there isn't a downside to being faster, the fords may have better tire wear, I think the cars have different strengths and weaknesses myself, thank you I will look forward to this and will shoot u a friend request next time I am on

If a spot is available I would like to run this event

GTP: DeathValley
PSN: Lemlek
Car # 14

55 kgs seems a bit much, let me know if it changes, so I can test accordingly thank you, are you sure there isn't a downside to being faster, the fords may have better tire wear, I think the cars have different strengths and weaknesses myself, thank you I will look forward to this and will shoot u a friend request next time I am on
There are differences in performance. However, after some testing today, I found the differences to quite minimal. So I've considered to let all cars go equal.

Back