GTP NASCAR Southern 175 @ Motegi. DeathValley wins @ Motegi!Finished 

Well I can't make it either way, I'm gonna be away all next week and this weekend. So remove me from the entry list.

GTP Name: Johnnypenso
PSN Name: Johnnypenso
Car of choice: #42

Last edited:
How many drivers are you letting in this race? Are you going to hold qualifying and only the top 16 make it? What time is the race starting?

room opens at 2 qualifying starts at 245est, race at 3est, I think it is just the first 16 sign ups then reserves thats how it appears in the op.

@RedPartyhat I'm assuming we'll be in your lounge so I sent an FR. If I need to send someone else an FR let me know.

Also, the OP says: Weight: 1565/1620*
...but I didn't see an explaination for it...

@Bowtie52 They've told me they won't be racing
@Johnnypenso Forgot to update that, all cars are running default weight.

FINAL NOTES

After some testing on after-pit tires, the rear right tires wear out much faster than the front right. Meaning that the car will get very loose when on low tires. I strongly recommend running a higher downforce on the rear to prevent the car from being undriveable on after-pit tires. I know a lot of you guys are running 430-450 on the rear because that seems to be the fastest on normal tires, however I feel as though that won't be viable for the race.

34.5 are the solo lap times that are needed to stick with the field.

The new slipstream has reduced to overall strength of slipstream. I do feel we will get good single file racing where track position is important for pitstops and not a drafting festival like at tracks like Daytona.

I just want this to be a clean and fun race. No reason to go inside on everyone entering turn 3 if it isn't necessary. Be respectful and try not to make to much contact as the cars are loose (bumpdrafting is allowed).

Any provision for what happens if a lagger takes out a car or two or 5? Cautions maybe? Could easily be an issue with a full field and a long race.

Any provision for what happens if a lagger takes out a car or two or 5? Cautions maybe? Could easily be an issue with a full field and a long race.

Think we have a caution early on if a ton of cars get wiped out.

35.1's here.

Back