GTP NASCAR Sprint Cup S4 Champs: Akmuq, Hendrick, Chevrolet

  • Thread starter Thread starter Niop
  • 3,170 comments
  • 186,527 views

The time, i;ve been an hour taking photo;s of the trucks race. Thats a while :lol:

Hope to lead a few laps in the #14 today 👍
 
Barring another early disaster, I expect nearly everyone to lead a few laps today.
 
I never said that I expect there to not be an early disaster.
 
MustangRyan
I never said that I expect there to not be an early disaster.

Well I expect Jakob to win.

Or Murray Walker...

Or: *insert imagination here*
 
Well, I won't be winning this race, but i'll be leading at least 1 lap...
 
Gentlemen, start your engines.
 
Need a new room unfortunately, network incompatibility won't let me join.
 
Reopening
 
Gentlemen, re-start your engines.
 
Dexter will be filling in for Knelly today, but not for 2/3 points.
 
Missing litchi

race starting
 
Matty laggin'. Red flag.

Where's Litchi? :grumpy:
 
My pit crew wasn't prepared for the 500
Went in the pit at perfect speed, got a drive through. Went into the pit at 2MPH, drivethrough. Went in at 150 mph, drivethrough. Pressed the start button so it would guide me into the pits, it didn't go into the pit, it just kept me on the track.

Well atleast the Nationwide team started off good.
 
Last edited:
My pit crew wasn't prepared for the 500
Went in the pit at perfect speed, got a drive through. Went into the pit at 2MPH, drivethrough. Went in at 150 mph, drivethrough. Pressed the start button so it would guide me into the pits, it didn't go into the pit, it just kept me on the track.

Well atleast the Nationwide team started off good.

I had five consecutive drive-throughs for the S2 Daytona 500. That was hell.

Matty laggin'. Red flag.

Where's Litchi? :grumpy:

Balls, I knew I shouldn't have gone out. I had a dirty feeling there might be a slot open in Gibbs tonight. :( Oh well.
 
Should be getting 6 points for 11th + 1 bonus points for the laps led.

Not bad for an unfinishable race.
 
Should be getting 6 points for 11th + 1 bonus points for the laps led.

Not bad for an unfinishable race.

Not bad at all. 👍
 
Got DC'd from 7th on lap 50 something...

Not to happy..
 
Got DC'd from 7th on lap 50 something...

Not to happy..

Glad ya didn't take out anyone, your car was a missile. :nervous:
 
No lag on my screen at all oddly enough.... :grumpy:
 
Led 3 or 4 laps, went 15 laps on black tyres before fuel ran out. Good luck guys 👍
 
Where are the HMS cars?
 
Where are the HMS cars?

in a scrap with Ford out front, 5 on lead lap, in no order in particular:

Drop / Mule / RFLX / ACDC / Tom.

The rest are lapped.
 
Where are the HMS cars?

They are all up there, it's basically a battle between HMS, and JGR. There is no other cars on the field.
 
No Ford?
 
They are all up there, it's basically a battle between HMS, and JGR. There is no other cars on the field.

No, HMS & Ford.
 
What about Dexter? And Joe?
 
What about Dexter?

1 lap down with the sole Gibbs car of Mudd. Joe also 1 lap down, akmuq is 4 down.
 
Back