GTP NASCAR Sprint Cup S4 Champs: Akmuq, Hendrick, Chevrolet

  • Thread starter Thread starter Niop
  • 3,170 comments
  • 186,523 views
God I wish. Missus still up and want to save my brownie points for when it matters. You'll understand one day kids :lol:

Ah, the day when she'll give you a nice, warm, hot sandwich in bed. :sly:
 
1. Mule
2. Partyhat
3. smuffy
4. Matty
5. Dragonwhisky
6. Knelly (DNF)
7. Cowboys (DQ)

;)
 
MÜLE_9242
1. Mule
2. Partyhat
3. smuffy
4. Matty
5. Dragonwhisky
6. Knelly (DNF)
7. Cowboys (DQ)

;)

👍
 
Anyone making any youtube vids of the races?
 
Apologise for the lack of GTP America articles this last week, there's not been much to talk about in any of the series. This weekend I'll put up articles about the Daytona 2.4 Hours and the Cup at Monza though 👍
 
Trucks and Eurocar on Friday
NW and SC races on Saturday
NFL season starts on Sunday
woop woop
 
Just to remind you all. GTP NASCAR Euro Racecar are at Monza tonight. Could be considered a good practice session for the Nationwide and Sprint Cup drivers, even though we are running with Chicane in place.

4 gear Camaro LMs on RM tyres should give you a good feel.

Hope to see you there 👍
 
Not looking like I'll be able to make any races this week in any series. Mum's still in the hospital for at least 2 more days (was originally in for a blocked intestine, which is now "suspected" appendicitis), and I'm not living at our house while she's in there.
 
Not looking like I'll be able to make any races this week in any series. Mum's still in the hospital for at least 2 more days (was originally in for a blocked intestine, which is now "suspected" appendicitis), and I'm not living at our house while she's in there.

Sorry to hear that joe, i wish the best of luck to ya mum :)
 
DrifterJoe
Not looking like I'll be able to make any races this week in any series. Mum's still in the hospital for at least 2 more days (was originally in for a blocked intestine, which is now "suspected" appendicitis), and I'm not living at our house while she's in there.

As per AC's comments mate. Hope everything works out for you.
 
Hope everything works out ok Joe :)
 
I hope she gets better soon, Joe.
 
DrifterJoe
Not looking like I'll be able to make any races this week in any series. Mum's still in the hospital for at least 2 more days (was originally in for a blocked intestine, which is now "suspected" appendicitis), and I'm not living at our house while she's in there.

I hope everything goes okay mate 👍
 
Same as everybody else, hope things work out buddy 👍
 
Looking forward to Monza, should be a strong run for me and a chance to get into the chase positions.
 
Dealing with close family health issues is the most difficult trial I can think of. Stay strong for your mum, Joe, and our thoughts are with you.

As far as the race tomorrow, I enjoy the track, but it's a problem one for me. I can run some quick laps and the tire wear is decent, but I've got a real problem with consistency here. In practice I keep running 2 or 3 really good laps, then I seem to get too relaxed and miss an entry point...which immediately turns me strait into a wall here. My goal will be patience and concentration. I'll probably turn my mic off once the race is a couple laps in.
 
6 hours till Green.

I have a room open for some race / dirty air practice if anyone is interested.
 
Knelly, join my lounge, got me Smuffy and Kartman.
 
on my way
 
I'll pop in in about half an hour or so if you're around, got a couple of things to do. Woefully under practiced for both this and RISC so I need to get track time.
 
Is there anyone I can fill in for tonight?
 
I'm not looking forward to this, how can I lose so much time on a track with basically 5 braking zones?
 
gokartman will be racing for Joe. No clue if Joe wants the 2/3 points. Assuming not.
 
I reckon OP title needs updating ;).
 
I kindly recommend putting the points table into the first page. ;)
 
I'm afraid something has come up and it doesn't look like I'll make it back home in time for tonights race. My apologies to Carb for such short notice, hopefully someone is available to run for team points.
 
Hope you make it Mudd.

This race is going to be brutal. :nervous:
 
Back