GTP NASCAR Sprint Cup S4 Champs: Akmuq, Hendrick, Chevrolet

  • Thread starter Thread starter Niop
  • 3,170 comments
  • 186,527 views
Furi, I think you and your date can have a nice, romantic evening now that there's no NASCAR Sprint Cup event (where we drive nascars) on the way.
 
Furi, I think you and your date can have a nice, romantic evening now that there's no NASCAR Sprint Cup event (where we drive nascars) on the way.

:lol:
 
Matty
That's most likely his wife.

Brother-in-law, actually.

When you see Netflix, that's my wife. :lol:
 
I have no wife :(
 
I have no wife :)
 
:lol: I don't mind :lol:
 
Yeah but you're all 18 and 19, and Sam is a Romanian Gypsy for having 6.:)
 
Yeah but you're all 18 and 19, and Sam is a Romanian Gypsy for having 6.:)

'Twas a normal age to get married only about 50 years ago.
 
I'm 14... would have been normal 3,000 years ago :p.
 
Last edited:
gokartman78
thats better

Can we move the banter to the designated thread please, this is a temple of seriousness.
 
Can we move the banter to the designated thread please, this is a temple of seriousness.

So's your face.
 
Thomas, you're taking it way too seriously considering you're in the Banter Bus series or whatever it is called. ;) I'm sure no one minds it when Lucy and Samantha fill up the thread with their useless garbage for a while, at least it won't fall to the second page.

/banter
 
lol, and i have a few jokes to go in already :D
 
Carbonox
Thomas, you're taking it way too seriously considering you're in the Banter Bus series or whatever it is called. ;) I'm sure no one minds it when Lucy and Samantha fill up the thread with their useless garbage for a while, at least it won't fall to the second page.

Banned from the 'All Aboard the Banter Bus Division' for calling banter, 'garbage'. Never talk to me again Carb, that's unforgivable.
 
Damn it!!!!!!! i could of raced today, but im most likely not going to be able to race next week because of work.
 
I won't be able to make it next weekend since I am visiting a family member. Not very far away, but I still wouldn't be able to talk my family out of it.
 
For clarity's sake is SuzE or All Star next week?
 
Is Drop going to be online next week? Because if he is going to the race @ Charlotte, then I vote to just skip the All-star
 
RedPartyhat
Is Drop going to be online next week? Because if he is going to the race, then I vote to just skip the All-star

He's at Charlotte so he won't be racing.
 
To be honest, I'd also say to skip it, or at least run it after the season.
 
I believe he's at the Charlotte race.

I'm easy either way tbh.

Plus it looks like online is still broken so we saved the stress if trying last night I think!
 
Is schedule going to change? I am tweaking Truck Schedule to carry around it...
 
Waiting on Drop if he wants to move the All-star race to another time or not do it altogether.
Also who is hosting SuzE next week? Because I can :D





 
Last edited:
Furinkazen
Is schedule going to change? I am tweaking Truck Schedule to carry around it...

Just waiting on Drops word with what he plans to do.
 
Back