GTP NASCAR Sprint Cup S4 Champs: Akmuq, Hendrick, Chevrolet

  • Thread starter Thread starter Niop
  • 3,170 comments
  • 186,520 views
OK, so I'd be using Spurgy's car then for the SSRX race if he doesn't show. provided I can get on...
 
What Rich? When have I said I won't be there?
 
I thought Spurgy would not be there at first race of each month, he will be there.
 
That was NW Furi, I'm always home in time for SC and TOCA :)
 
Will tell me after the NW race as to what I do. If I can race, I lose internet connection right now every 30 mins...
 
So 333k tonight.... Should be there.
 
Looking forward to racing today 👍

Let's keep it all positive in here today, and have some fun tonight.
 
Joe can't race today. Replacement TBD, but it will not be for 2/3rds.
 
Hoping to make some big big points gains tonight.
 
So I'm not filling in for anyone? Let me know so I can decide on the rest of my day.

Cheers
 
So I'm not filling in for anyone? Let me know so I can decide on the rest of my day.

Cheers

My word obviously doesn't mean anything at this point, but you can always be one of JGR's cars, I'm sure Neljack or anyone wouldn't mind that.
 
My word obviously doesn't mean anything at this point, but you can always be one of JGR's cars, I'm sure Neljack or anyone wouldn't mind that.

I heard the Denny Hamlin car, but I'm waiting for the JGR person to confirm (if there is one left that's alive).
 
Does anybody have an open seat this weekend? I'll be pleased to fill in.
 
My word obviously doesn't mean anything at this point, but you can always be one of JGR's cars, I'm sure Neljack or anyone wouldn't mind that.

Correct, although Im not sure I can make tonight, what time is race start UK time?
 
I heard the Denny Hamlin car, but I'm waiting for the JGR person to confirm (if there is one left that's alive).

Yeah of course you can :). I may not make it though going out for a meal in a sec not sure if ill be back in time :/
 
I'll Use the 11 car and head in.

SPOILER:










Word is Vettel DQ'd from Quali at Abu Dabi. No fuel left for sample scrutineering.
 
Does anybody have an open seat this weekend? I'll be pleased to fill in.
We will probably have open seats at Hendrick. We'll know closer to race time.
 
Room Open: 1472 - 6118 - 3658 - 4756 - 3335
 
Hah hah, no-one likes to see a German DQ! What's more alarming is creepy Christian Horner with his early 90's hair and his Austrian paymaster denying he knew what the problem was... Oh, hold on I'm on their NNS roster....
I'm guessing in the #18 tonight.
 
An RB NNS driver in a Gibbs car tonight?
 
I was only following orders. That came out wrong...
 
You're in the wrong room. Stop practicing with your buddies and get in here :lol:
 
Wait,is the race at 9 or 10 for us GMT'ers?
 
:lol: That'll be Nice mate
 
Wait,is the race at 9 or 10 for us GMT'ers?
Quali race in 20 minutes, Race at the top of the hour.
 
Quali race in 20 minutes, Race at the top of the hour.

Lol, some TOCA participants aren't going to show up in that case.
 
Typical TOCA ruining everything.
 
Since when were we running earlier? Two TOCA races left... thats 50 min pretty much...
 
You're running later relative to us. You've completely messed up Niop's plans.
 
Back