GTP NASCAR Sprint Cup S4 Champs: Akmuq, Hendrick, Chevrolet

  • Thread starter Thread starter Niop
  • 3,170 comments
  • 186,531 views
Note to self, stay away from Furi near the T1 bump :nervous:

MUST
BEAT
FURI

Note to self, make sure you are inside of Knelly near the T1 bump. :sly:

MUST
BEAT
KNELLY
 
Last edited:

:lol: :lol: Bring it on. Though seriously, lets try not to spin each other... ... until lap 160 ~whistles~
 
No one spot Furis "Mote to self"?
 
Thread title needs an update...
 
I can't make a race on November 31.
 
He meant it as a joke as 31st of Nov doesn't exist.... :sly:
 
12 hours till Green Flag. 14 till Chase runners known.
 
Sorry for the double post. With Christmas coming up, Saturday nights are horrible times for me to commit.

I would like to request that we move next weeks race by one hour, to 11:00.

Hopefully with asking a week in advance this will be enough time.

Yours in anticipation!
 
Internet been playing up for me so I keep getting DC's and chucked offline at times....
 
I won't be at the race tonight. D4lvy will be driving RBR's second car.
 
Gonna do every last lap I can tonight. All or nothing.
 
Sorry for the double post. With Christmas coming up, Saturday nights are horrible times for me to commit.

I would like to request that we move next weeks race by one hour, to 11:00.

Hopefully with asking a week in advance this will be enough time.

Yours in anticipation!

I'm definitely not racing with a start time like that, but on the other hand I haven't used up my 2/3 points yet.
 
Gonna do every last lap I can tonight. All or nothing.

Hope so mate. Lets make it a battle for that last Chase spot (not discounting Joe as well btw) ;)
 
Hope so mate. Lets make it a battle for that last Chase spot (not discounting Joe as well btw) ;)

Or Drop, lets not forget him :cheers:
 
Furinkazen
Or Drop, lets not forget him :cheers:

Points-wise, I'm out. I can't get in spot seven with points.
 
Or Drop, lets not forget him :cheers:

The only way that the Wildcard won't go to either me or drop is if you or Carb win, so you may as well forget him, he's in a different race.:)
 
The only way that the Wildcard won't go to either me or drop is if you or Carb win, so you may as well forget him, he's in a different race.:)

As good as sewn up for you isn't it mate. That win goes a long way 👍

EDIT : Stick with us bruv, we'll get you home 👍
 
Room Open: 1472 - 6118 - 3658 - 4758 - 6053
 
OK, may I join?
 
Having major internet issues again. Just dc'd from TOCA...
 
That'll get it done. Awesome work Hendrick. Thanks for all the help 👍
 
Totally screwed up when I caught joe's front putting him the pit wall. The uproar was a bit over the top to be honest but i'll accept any punishment that Niop deems necessary. From lap 15 I knew I would be last, tyres were bad. But i though I'd just keep going on as there is no point in quitting. Finished 5 laps down but still, finished a grand slam. Now I have to be best of the rest and 9th again.

Congrats to Knelly and everyone in the chase, see you for those races :cheers:
 
Back