GTP NASCAR Sprint Cup S4 Champs: Akmuq, Hendrick, Chevrolet

  • Thread starter Thread starter Niop
  • 3,170 comments
  • 186,522 views
It's a Toyota Birthday Bash everyone!
It's Matty's cousin's birthday so Matty won't race
It's Neljack's friend's birthday so Neljack won't race
It's D4ve's birthday so D4ve won't race
Carbonox is a penguin
and I'm screwed.

Happy birthday to everyone...:grumpy:
 
It's a Toyota Birthday Bash everyone!
It's Matty's cousin's birthday so Matty won't race
It's Neljack's friend's birthday so Neljack won't race
It's D4ve's birthday so D4ve won't race
Carbonox is a penguin
and I'm screwed.

Happy birthday to everyone ford and chevy...:grumpy:

fixed :p
 
Will there be any changes between this season and next? I know schedule-wise that Monza will be gone and I reckon an SSRX race will be dropped as well but any other changes? I figure Niop may want to change one or two things because Drop is the one behind most of the rules, schedule etc and Niop didn't have much to work with when he inherited the series mid-season.


Also since I don't know exactly how the draft works I won't make any predictions, just that I won't own a team next season.
 
EDIT: Things always seem to stop me from racing, always happens but this I can't do anything about I'm afraid. My Grandad's been admitted to hospital with something pretty serious and I've got to go and see him tomorrow night so I can't hop in for the race; bit of a shame because I was looking forward to catching up with you all and having a laugh but at the end of the day, I need to go see him.

See you around guys.
 
Last edited:
That sucks, dude. Hope he does well.

I'm assuming the race will be pretty straightforward with one clear strategy.
 
EDIT: Things always seem to stop me from racing, always happens but this I can't do anything about I'm afraid. My Grandad's been admitted to hospital with something pretty serious and I've got to go and see him tomorrow night so I can't hop in for the race; bit of a shame because I was looking forward to catching up with you all and having a laugh but at the end of the day, I need to go see him.

See you around guys.

Shame to hear it Tom, been in the same situation a few months (Suzuka Race) ago but my Grandad pulled through and should be home in a matter of weeks. I wish your Grandad is okay too.
 
Cheers guys.

Yeah, it's awful isn't it? It's looking treatable though which is good, so we'll see how it goes.
 
Cheers guys.

Yeah, it's awful isn't it? It's looking treatable though which is good, so we'll see how it goes.

Wishing you all the best Tom :cheers:
 
Smuffy will be racing two thirds points for me tonight 👍
 
You've restored my faith in humanity!👍
 
Just bring your cash!
 
I'm looking for the pole oval sweep though. I've gotten pole at Motegi, Indy, and I won the SSRX quali race. It's the Daytona pole that has always alluded me. We will see today!
 
Here RPH.. This is for you..

dAYTONAPOLE_zps4180ab86.jpg


:sly::lol:
 
I see RPH carb and Furi all in a room. Let's check it out!
 
MÜLE_9242;7968807
I see RPH carb and Furi all in a room. Let's check it out!

Don't know why this made me laugh but it did honestly. :lol:
 
God, Furi, you're so mean telling me to leave like that. :(
 
MÜLE_9242;7968819
God, Furi, you're so mean telling me to leave like that. :(

One must remain in shadows to complete his mission.....
 
Bengals Texans.

Far more important than playing GT5 IMHO.
 
Bengals Texans.

Far more important than playing GT5 IMHO.

Vikings Packers is what I really what I want to see.



Also here's the plan: we pit on a lap, take some gas, and go.
 
I do love Sprint Cup bant more than TOCA bant.
 
Wow, that is going to have a major effect on the points. Is Ak going to have enough help to salvage a decent finish? How is the race looking now?
 
Bengals Texans.

Far more important than playing GT5 IMHO.
I was going to race, but I didn't want to even risk missing my beloved Packers play later on. :sly:
 
Lap 65/80
Lead Pack:
Akmuq
Mule
Smuffy
Big-Ern
Joe(lap down)

Second pack(4.9 seconds back):
RPH
Spurgy
Carb(lap down)
Gokartman(lap down)
 
Wow, only 6 cars on the lead lap means that the title almost has to come down to Akmuq and Mule next week, and Mule really needs to get around Akmuq and win the race to close his current gap from 2nd place in points. RPH is going to need to get around the non-Chase drivers to have any chance next week.
 
Back