GTP NASCAR Sprint Cup S4 Champs: Akmuq, Hendrick, Chevrolet

  • Thread starter Thread starter Niop
  • 3,170 comments
  • 186,550 views
I vote for ACDC.
 
Give control to james6653.
 
I vote for James May.
 
I'm waiting for the most inevitable person to volunteer. :nervous:
 
Some people may be thinking about hosting, but may think that they don't have fast enough internet for it. Could we have it so that the person hosting the room has the fastest possible internet (as in of the drivers next season, the person with rating-we can decide-) and maybe someone who like's doing all the tables and stewarding stuff do that? Furi is very good at doing the tables and OP's and keeping thread updated, but then someone next season ight have like 40 mb internet and it would be suitable for them to host. thoughts?
 
I reckon RPH or Mule(2 series may be tough to maintain at a high standard though *cough* Furi) would be best candidates, and a co-op thing with all the other drivers.


With work and family, it would be tough, plus I've attempted a couple of series and in my opinion, unsuccesfully.

Euro Racecar wasn't unsuccessful.:)
 
Euro Racecar wasn't unsuccessful.:)

I agree, but you'd have to admit that this is a much bigger thing to undertake.
 

okay, he will fill it up with crap at some points during the season, but have you seen the toca7 OP? The track section especially. One thing I would like is the tables to stay. Also all the OP work if it ok with drop. It is really clear and easy to use, very good and should be kept :)
 
If I were to take this over, Chqr said he wants to do Nationwide, so that works out.

No way I'm doing both.
 
So, there's a troll in charge of NW... and arguably the most hated man in SC running the top tier. :sly:

Seems legit.
 
I'm not sure I'd want to deal with rabid penguins who dont like me for little reason and will try to attack me at a moments notice.
 
Ok, I'll put my hat in the mix. Will at least give it a go, if you guys are happy with that.
 
That's just... a stupid argument.

*unsuccessfully attempts to swallow*
 
Only issue with me is my connection. In S1 I did have to use the services of Niop and Drop and with co-host Tom, I really wouldnt' have been able to do it without them.

So I can't be a one-man host that Mule is or Niop or Drop are or even Furi.

So put me in a grade-b list.
 
Already know who i'm backing.
 
As far as I'm concerned Knelly for SC and MULE for NW seems the most logical scenario.

I'm not the ideal situation host and I do enjoy MULE's series.

Wouldnt mind RPH taking either too
 
RPH all way over here.
 
One vote for james6653.
 
Apologies didnt see RPH. I love the bloke.
 
I'm getting beat up by the tag team of Carb and Furi :(
 
MÜLE_9242;7989808
I'm getting beat up by the tag team of Carb and Furi :(

I've been following the thread all season, you must be used to it by now, Mule. :D
 
Saturday will be an all out gangbang :nervous:
 
~aims punch~
 
All I'm hoping is that DONKEY_9242 keeps this series outside PURE.
 
Back