GTP NASCAR Truck Series S2 - Droptop2001gt Champion!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 495 comments
  • 29,925 views

The Draft - Low or High?

  • Low!

    Votes: 30 71.4%
  • High!

    Votes: 12 28.6%

  • Total voters
    42
Status
Not open for further replies.
mattymc96
I think he'd find someway of telling us.. Anyway 20 mins left yet :P

Nvm.. I Misread my time by 10 sec :(
 
Half 7 race start? Just about to have dinner :)
 
Half 7 race start? Just about to have dinner :)

It's... you know... almost 7 right now...

I think the date didn't go well
 
Room open.

By the way, anyone got Monster Results, I seem to have lost them... :ouch:
 
What top speed are your gears at if you're willing to give it away? :)
 
Not sure myself, about 217? ~NEED MONSTER RESULTS...~
 
Well, it was a screwed race after all. If I did 2 stops, I could have avoided this.
 
Get Neljack!!!
 

Man we should have had Vtec in that room, although we probably would have been complaining cause he's to dirty...
 
Man we should have had Vtec in that room, although we probably would have been complaining cause he's to dirty...

Vtec's not dirty...
 
Man we should have had Vtec in that room, although we probably would have been complaining cause he's to dirty...

I felt like one of those fake hare things in Greyhound racing. :P

Such a laugh though XD :lol:
 
Vtec's not dirty...

Yes, he's only a first corner hero, every other corner hero, rammer and blocker, but he's definitely not dirty! Who dares to accuse him like that???
 
Yes, he's only a first corner hero, every other corner hero, rammer and blocker, but he's definitely not dirty! Who dares to accuse him like that???

I think Tsukuba was one of his finer races. He went from what, last to 1st in 1 corner?
 
I think Tsukuba was one of his finer races. He went from what, last to 1st in 1 corner?

He even had the skill to hit a everyone! A true professional and up coming racer.
:sly:
 
He even had the skill to hit a everyone! A true professional and up coming racer.
:sly:

Pure accuracy to hit everyone :D
 
Pure accuracy to hit everyone :D

He's therefore not only a fine racer, but also a great action game player! Nothing stops him!
 
He's therefore not only a fine racer, but also a great action game player! Nothing stops him!

Maybe he thought he was on Call of Duty, the RC Bomb cars.

I bet he's great at CoD.
 
DaxCobra
Maybe he thought he was on Call of Duty, the RC Bomb cars.

I bet he's great at CoD.

Eating fish? Hardly something to be good at, bet he swallows the bones.. :)

EDIT: I just seen the immature side.. :lol:

Damn.. Meant to edit the first one.. Ah well :(
 
Last edited by a moderator:
:lol:
 
Due to unforeseen circumstances I have had to cancel this weeks race. Next week is the Daytona finale. Oh and Carbonox, can you give me the Monster results please?
 
Furinkazen
Due to unforeseen circumstances I have had to cancel this weeks race. Next week is the Daytona finale. Oh and Carbonox, can you give me the Monster results please?

No problems mate, just an idea though couldn't you get someone else to host? I'd offer cause I have decent reception but with my dodgy playstation I'd be unable to host. I can understand if you'd rather call it off though.
 
They were basically on the spreadsheet from page 18, but oh well... :D

SPRINT RACE
1. LKWTrailer
2. GTP_akmuq
3. Carbonox
4. Tom_97_COD
5. Furinkazen
6. JediJoe
7. GTP_Mike
8. Droptop2001gt

FEATURE RACE
1. LKWTrailer
2. GTP_akmuq
3. Carbonox
4. JediJoe
5. Furinkazen
6. GTP_Mike
7. Droptop2001gt
8. Tom_97_COD
9. TeamLotus_Eclat (DNF)
 
I was 2nd cause Jedijoe reversed straight into me when he was like 4 laps down.:boggled:
 
So we still dont know who's winning? :P

OOOH THE DRAMA!
 
I was looking forward to this tonight.. Wonder what I'll do instead.. :boggled:
 
Carbonox
Date.

Inside jokes always work

Is neljack free tonight:idea:

*gets hopes up*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back