GTP NASCAR Truck Series S5 - Pre Season - Start Date Confirmed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 487 comments
  • 25,755 views

What road course do you want in this coming season?

  • Daytona Road Course!

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Spa!

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Nurburgring GP/D!

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Road Courses? I don't do right hand turns!

    Votes: 6 28.6%

  • Total voters
    21
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta agree with everone, that's really confusing... I think it's better for me to race all by myself, and make some allies during the season, NASCAR 2005 style. :lol: I'll be the Jason White of this series. :lol:
 
What could go wrong. :lol: By the way believe it or not. I am also :scared: about the idea.

Also you may want to update the OP with the list of drivers & teams.

James just go with the two teams only please.
 
James just go with the two teams only please.

How about Me, You, & Nascar take this confusing stuff off of the thread.
 
How about Me, You, & Nascar take this confusing stuff off of the thread.

Hey you make that Idea and I don't that. Furi won't be happy with that
 
I am confused.
 
:lol: that's true. I might have some news soon :)
 
Pepsi Racing
- RedPartyHat
- Carbonox #29
- Matty

Team RPM
- Furinkazen
- Chrisjohnson #93
- FlyingFox

Team Extreme
- James6653 #50
- m8h3r #24
- Izzyracer #62

Cut 'n Trim
- JakobNascar #88
- I am Yellow #17
- Nascarmaniaco #63

Mobil 1 Racing
- Ganon #14
- akmuq
- ?????

Told you I was gonna take care of the problem.
 
So where are Neljack, Smuffy, Joe and me going to fit in?
 
Pepsi Racing
- RedPartyHat
- Carbonox #29
- Matty

Team RPM
- Furinkazen
- Chrisjohnson #93
- FlyingFox

Team Extreme
- James6653 #50
- m8h3r #24
- Izzyracer #62

Cut 'n Trim
- JakobNascar #88
- I am Yellow #17
- Nascarmaniaco #30

Mobil 1 Racing
- Ganon #14
- akmuq
- ?????

Told you I was gonna take care of the problem.

I can atleast pick my number can't I? :lol:
 
NascarManiaco99
I can atleast pick my number can't I? :lol:

Ya sure what would you like?
 
NascarManiaco99
I changed in the quote 63 to 30, I even bolded it lol

Sounds good.
 
Why didn't the numbers from last season carry over. I quiet liked 17.
 
I was not bothered about numbers :lol:
 
I did.. I always pick that number..

Anyway, since 17 is gone I seem to have no choice but to pick #69.
 
Where's Izzyracer come from?
 
Furinkazen
Where's Izzyracer come from?

He is a great driver coming from my United Sports Car Series.
 
He is a great driver coming from my United Sports Car Series.

Ok..... this is a scary season in prospect :lol:
 
Furinkazen
Ok..... this is a scary season in prospect :lol:

Nah gonna be fine. I am gonna keep track of rookie points if your ok with that Furi.
 
didn't ganon say he has another team mate who hasn't got the DLC so only doing the daytona and indy races
 
I thought that was James/Jakob.
 
No. I don't have Motegi due to Sony being idiots and taking it off the store.
I have found M1's 2nd full timer, will be announcing it soon.
 
No. I don't have Motegi due to Sony being idiots and taking it off the store.
I have found M1's 2nd full timer, will be announcing it soon.

Go on....
 
Team cuts maybe made before beginning of season.
 
Ok I am very confused now :lol: Announcing alongside the RPM 3 car team of Furinkazen / FlyingFox / ChrisJohnson is an independent RPM-supported truck for Neljack. :gtpflag:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back