GTP Official Gran Turismo 6 Release Date

No it won't. Like I said, imagine someone reads your thread then finds what could be a real date. Are they not supposed to start a thread and just tell you instead?

It seems to me you just want to be the person to create this thread as if it makes you popular or famous or something.

This thread should not be created until there is a date, simple as.

No it won't. Like I said, imagine someone reads your thread then finds what could be a real date. Are they not supposed to start a thread and just tell you instead?

You should only really trust an official release date. All other ones are just rumours. Rumours.

No, they should just ignore it in the first place.

It seems to me you just want to be the person to create this thread as if it makes you popular or famous or something.

Definately. Because I have nothing better to do than just try to become famous on an online forum, right?

This thread should not be created until there is a date, simple as.

But it seems like you keep denying my points without proof. It deters. There must have been a reason why this thread was also made for GT5. And so what if its too early? Its a good reference to have, just in case someone wants to know the facts vs rumours.

Mods, please just make a new rule stating that you can't post threads like this unless you have a source directly from Sony, or a credible gaming news website (gamespot, IGN, Gametrailers, etc.) and ban anyone who doesn't follow it.

Allowing anything else is just going to fill this forum up with garbage.

Skeptics of this thread are about to get owned right here. These are all release date prediction threads of GT5:

All this list does is prove my point. It means people need to calm down and stop jumping to conclusions because they read a random rumor on some no-name blog or on twitter.

SimonK
Yes, it would give you a release date. I don't need a thread to tell me no date has been given, the lack of a release date thread would have the same effect.

Some people may like to know that the game is still a TBA title. There is no difference when it comes to dertemining the value of this thread. Do you want this to be locked so someone else can start a new thread someday? That would be a mess. Just leave it for now, it does no harm!

You should only really trust an official release date. All other ones are just rumours. Rumours.

No, they should just ignore it in the first place.

What if they find it somewhere else, direct from Sony and before you do? Again the first person to create a thread like this should be the first person to have a solid release date. Not someone with no date and just posting TBA.

Some people may like to know that the game is still a TBA title. There is no difference when it comes to dertemining the value of this thread. Do you want this to be locked so someone else can start a new thread someday? That would be a mess. Just leave it for now, it does no harm!

There is an easier way to work out it's a TBA game. Common sense. If you can't find a release date it doesn't have one.

As for the forums being a mess and other threads being created that hasn't happened (yet), has it?

What if they find it somewhere else, direct from Sony and before you do? Again the first person to create a thread like this should be the first person to have a solid release date. Not someone with no date and just posting TBA.

It's like what you pointed out before, he only wanted to do this for attention. Being a forum superstar is apparently a big deal.

Then what's the use of this forum?

As for the forums being a mess and other threads being created that hasn't happened (yet), has it?

It will happen sooner or later. I don't blame you for not understanding the effect of these threads, as you weren't here before GT5. You'll see when it happens for GT6.

It's like what you pointed out before, he only wanted to do this for attention. Being a forum superstar is apparently a big deal.

1_I_Dont_Want_to_Live_on_This_Planet_Anymore-s500x282-295658-580.jpg

Because its all I want... apparently.

Last edited:
Then what's the use of this forum?

Should be to have discussion about officially confirmed news in my opinion.

Because its all I want... apparently.

Mods, lock this thread, and whenever there is a release date, I will ask to unlock the thread to change the date.

You're pretty dead set on having the exclusive release date thread for this game, so that's the only conclusion I can draw here.

It will happen sooner or later. I don't blame you for not understanding the effect of these threads, as you weren't here before GT5. You'll see when it happens for GT6.

So? Personally I would prefer a thread with a possible link to a release date for me to analyze even if it's totally wrong to one that says absolutely nothing.

If anything is "Official" GTP shouldn't a member of the staff be involved? I agree this should be a locked sticky thread if anything, not a discussion thread. :confused:

I like how Kaz has gone from one extreme to another

1st he over promised about content and release dates

Now he's saying absolutely nothing

sigh

Earth
1st he over promised about content and release dates

Now he's saying absolutely nothing

You know why he's saying nothing don't you.
Because he over promised. Lol.

Can't blame him. Truth is he knows the release date as much as you or I. He hasn't a clue.
Then factor in the vita. Then Sony with 4D smellovision. He's screwed.

There is an easier way to work out it's a TBA game. Common sense. If you can't find a release date it doesn't have one.

Yes but why should we not have the convenience of finding the TBA here? There's alot of stuff around here that you could find on google so why is this particular thread so terrible? The ideal thing would be that no one replied so it could drop to the bottom and the OP could come back and edit it later. Instead people get all hurt about it and fill three pages with posts that serve less purpose than the thread might do by itself.

It has definitely happened that boards turn into a mess but let's at least try to keep this board somewhat clean for as long as possible.

Just a thought, what makes this thread official? Just wondering..

I don't think "official" refers to the thread itself but rather the release date.

Back