GTP Race Event 03 - Stage 3 Week 3 Laptimes

• Thread starter Synwraith
  • 236 comments
Doesn't really matter anymore as I already did my races with this car, but I thought I'd post it anyway :).

1'49.606 | GTP_Racer_LP (D1 Silver)

1'49.544 | GTP_Racer_LP (D1 Silver)

Could have been a 49.4, but lost about a tenth in the last sector

Last edited:
1'49.422 l GTP_mad94d (D1 Silver)

Tiny improvement but everything counts. Probably last time update from me as my two races are tonight and the one against Nick in an hour.:scared::nervous:

1'49.766 l GTP_Paulie (D2 Silver)

At last I can hold my head high.....ish.:)

1'49.766 l GTP_Paulie (D2 Silver)

At last I can hold my head high.....ish.:)

Hahah I JUST matched that exact same lap but think I had 4 wheels over on last corner exit :)

EDIT: actually it's clean :lol:

All the best
Maz

Last edited:
Just did a time I can't believe while leading.

1'49.120 l GTP_mad94d (D1 Silver)

Added Madison's nutty Lancia lap, and updated for week 3 combo.

Now let's have some fun :)

EDIT: 2'01.413 | F430 | GTP_Synwraith (D2 Silver)

Please use above format!

Apparently 1'59s are possible...just unbelievable...

All the best
Maz

Last edited:
2'02.267 | R35 | GTP_Mav3r1cK (D3 Gold)

Personally finding the R35 to be slightly quicker and much much more stable as well. Absolutly loving the 30-70 Torque split 👍

After a bit of investigation we modified the TLD tune with a different spring rate (Chunkee's spring rate with the rest of the TLD tune was what he tested to be precise), Mad actually managed to clock a 1'49.0 in the Lancia.:) Even though the week is over I'll edit my Lancia some time over the coming days with a similar spring rate, but what ever I'm happy with. New week eh? I think I'll make a tune, but end up racing my Z06 every day.:sly:

Thanks MAY:cheers:

New time to post for this week.:)

2'00.460 l F430 l GTP_mad94d (D1 Silver)

Did that time in 5 laps but drove it for about 1 and 20 mins.:crazy: I did it on lap 5 and couldn't improve... Very quick limit for me.:grumpy: I used the 650pp TZT tune on R3's by the way.👍

I thought R1s or R2s were fastest for the F430 a couple weeks back? Oh well, I'll find out eventually when I test both cars and tune both cars.:)

I thought R1s or R2s were fastest for the F430 a couple weeks back? Oh well, I'll find out eventually when I test both cars and tune both cars.:)

I haven't done a lot of testing with it.;) I was flat out driving the whole time. I'll leave the setup stuff to you, but i'll probably use the TZT tune for the race.👍 Mainly cause it's a tune I helped develop and it's very much suited to my driving style.:sly:

I haven't done a lot of testing with it.;) I was flat out driving the whole time. I'll leave the setup stuff to you, but i'll probably use the TZT tune for the race.👍 Mainly cause it's a tune I helped develop and it's very much suited to my driving style.:sly:

Remember when these races first came out, and we were all racing F430s at Suz 700 except me since I was in an Audi R8? I could have sworn you were all on R1 tyres then.:confused:

Remember when these races first came out, and we were all racing F430s at Suz 700 except me since I was in an Audi R8? I could have sworn you were all on R1 tyres then.:confused:

I may have been, I don't know. When I selected the car today though it had TZT tune with R1's bolted on all round.;)

I may have been, I don't know. When I selected the car today though it had TZT tune with R1's bolted on all round.;)

Probably from the Ferarri on-line event we had... that had a R1 tyre limit.

2'01.429 | GTR | GTP_Paulie (D2 Silver)

I have no idea if this is a good time or not, don't know if my tune is really good either.:boggled::confused: It's a hard car to tune, to stop the rear stepping out while still having enough turn-in. I did it on R1 tyres, when I tested all 3 different tyre types they came up pretty similar if R1 wasn't ever si slightly faster, I don't know, but with R1 overtaking is easier than R2 or R3. I will go and post my tune now for you all to try and see if you like it.

2'01.429 | GTR | GTP_Paulie (D2 Silver)

I have no idea if this is a good time or not, don't know if my tune is really good either.:boggled::confused: It's a hard car to tune, to stop the rear stepping out while still having enough turn-in. I did it on R1 tyres, when I tested all 3 different tyre types they came up pretty similar if R1 wasn't ever si slightly faster, I don't know, but with R1 overtaking is easier than R2 or R3. I will go and post my tune now for you all to try and see if you like it.

Incidentally I did my run using the TLD tune and R3 tyres. I don't consider myself to be a particuarly fast driver, I just found the R35 to be slightly more stable than the F430 and very slightly quicker as well although I only had about 15 mins in each.

Incidentally I did my run using the TLD tune and R3 tyres. I don't consider myself to be a particuarly fast driver, I just found the R35 to be slightly more stable than the F430 and very slightly quicker as well although I only had about 15 mins in each.

Sorry I accidentally missed your time.👍 You may want to re-try using my latest tune.:) I don't really like the GTR, you'd think it'd be super easy to drive, which it is, but it's hard to consistently drive it at its upper most limit and get the most speed from it. I may be able to attribute it to fatigue (I think I'm fighting the flu), but most other laps I did didn't come close to it, I kept making little mistakes.

New time with a tiny improvement while chasing OnlineGT (GTP User "Rusty*").👍

2'00.421 l F430 l GTP_mad94d (D1 Silver)

2'04.670 l F430 l GTP_Eriba(D4 Gold)

No tune yet just 700pp and R3's

Hope I can do better, but dont hold your breath.

2'01.138 | F430 | GTP_Synwraith (D2 Silver)

Did 2 races then 1 hotlap and this dropped out. More to come for sure, what a car!

All the best
Maz

Miniscule improvement with a new and improved TZT tune.👍

2'00.415 l F430 l GTP_mad94d (D1 Silver)

Very frustrating, I was on for about a 2'00.2xx or 2'00.3xx but completely stuffed Casio Chicane.:grumpy: Ah well. I'll continue pushing on.

By the way, Great time Rudi!:eek:👍

EDIT: Gone faster and there is more left too, was up by 0.1 on the next lap but then stuffed 130R....:mad:

2'00.332 l F430 l GTP_mad94d (D1 Silver)

EDIT 2: Gone even faster by a tenth, now starting to find the limit. But I have had a split time to T1 0.2 faster. So that tells me that a 1'59 is possible.:D

2'00.214 l F430 l GTP_mad94d (D1 Silver)

Last edited:
2'01.564 | F430 | GTP_Paulie (D2 Silver)

There's plenty of time in it probably, but certianly not my type of car.:crazy:

JvM
2'00.749 | F430 | GTP_JvM (D2 Gold)

Spoon wasn't very good. :ouch: But best so far anyway. :)

Superb time JvM.👍

Latest Posts

Back