GTP Rivals Mode WEEK #15

• Thread starter RikkiGT-R
  • 376 comments
It's going to be a tough one this week. You need just the right balance of speed/power and handling at Homestead.

Homestead Road Circuit - 8 Laps - Rain/Thunder - Classic Street Muscle

best lap total time

'68 Holden GTS 1:47.826 14:44.015

'69 Pontiac GTO 1:48.371 14:41.754

'69 Chevy Nova 1:47.237 14:31.096

'69 Olds/Hurst 442 1:46.310 14:19.658

'70 Chevy Chevelle 1:46.766 14:29.139

'70 Dodge Challenger 1:48.376 14:43.790

'71 Plymouth GTX 1:47.450 14:38.201

'72 Chrysler Val/Chgr 1:48.447 14:38.527

'73 Holden Monaro 1:47.380 14:31.888

Above are my times with Street Muscle cars in this weeks event. Best lap first, followed by total time in 8 laps at Homestead. Best car was my tuned Olds/Hurst 442. The tune is available publicly, (Pwr/Wght Best). I'm not much of a tuner, however I am a big fan of Power to weight ratio. I like to eliminate as much weight as possible, without sacrificing power and handling. Since I am not much of a racer, compared to the better racers. I really don't have much success with my tunes. In this case, the Olds/Hurst 442 was a smashing success!

Don't even know what to say guys.
Sorry I left you all hanging here but I don't even know how to explain... I've been dreading typing anything. Without beating about the bush: my marriage broke down and I've been suffering depression for months. I know that's "overshare" for an internet forum where we are only names on the screen, but I feel I owe you at least some explanation for my apparent total disappearance. And my (Christ... insert embarrassed face) psychologist recommended I "cleanse myself of things that are weighing down on me" or some crap, including this thread. I did talk briefly about it during the "things you enjoy doing" part of our meetings.

I had a bunch of guys kinda depending on me to keep this thing going and I even messed that up.
Genuinely sorry lads, life got in the way.

Man, no problem with me, I hope everything works out for you!

It's all good, I'm ok now. Might seem silly (I don't know) but just typing that post above was like a massive weight off my shoulders. Breathed a sigh of relief to finally check in here. Nearly 3 months passed... that's scary.

Be online tomorrow again at last. Steering wheel is cold.

Hey, I'm glad you're okay. Yeah I was worried, thought something was up? The main thing is you're alive, you're still breathing, and now you're free to play a little Forza! Warm up that steering wheel, get those reflexes going and you'll be posting times in no time!

So how have you been doing RikkiGT-R? I hope you are doing fine and that we may have a GTP Rivals revival soon!

I'm good mate, just trying to sort my life out. I remember being young and free and able to do as I please...

Not sure if I would do a revival. Not that I don't want to, I'd just be horrified to let you guys down again. Maybe a more relaxed "week by week" thing would be ok, rather than committing to 4+ months of events where something was bound to happen somewhere along the line (at least in my life).

Latest Posts

Back