- United Kingdom
GTP RIVALS MODE REBORN
So here it is, the new GTP Rivals Mode. Rules will be fairly similar to last time, although the structure is going to be different.
Rather than waiting until the last minute each week and then quickly cobbling together a poll out of 3 random divisions and tracks, I've already set up the car and track choices for many weeks to come.
The selections will run in blocks of 4 different events; Circuit, Night, Rain, Fantasy track. Each block of four will be a different kind of car division; Road Car, Race Car, Super/Hyper Car, Touring car, with each division getting to run on each kind of track event.
The only division that will run more than once is the Forza GT Cars - one event each block of four, and the results of these will be points-based depending on your position on the Leaderboard, with a grand total after the final event at Watkins Glen (replacing the fantasy track for that block) declaring the overall winner. Points structure for the GT cars will be listed in the second post, along with all the upcoming events.
1. Use any car you want from within the division for a given week.
2. Do as many laps as you want until the deadline.
3. Cars must be homologated, obviously.
4. Use any assists you so desire (drive the way you normally would).
5. The deadline for entries will now be 8pm GMT each Sunday, and runs from that point until the next Sunday.
6. Only times appearing on the official Forza Leaderbaords will count as if I need to say that.
7. Add me on Xbox Live if you haven't already (IamVALHALLA) for Leaderboard compiling.
8. Understand that I am one of the slowest. And I'm running this shindig, so don't be shy about joining in
And that's about it guys. Post your times here, brag, moan, grumble, and have fun.