]-[ GTP Roadster Challenge - Drop the Top and lets Race!

• Thread starter HaylRayzor
  • 32 comments
In my one race I ran 1:45.7 four times..I think thats the top I can go. The S2000s are easily 2 seconds faster. Apparently I brought the wrong car!

Here I am merely commenting on my own tribulations. My problem is that I race close to 200 laps a week on various courses with the RM Cappuccino (137 HP, 570 KG) and no more than 20 laps with all other cars combined. Its very difficult to get the line my Capps should be running out of my head and kept forcing the much heavier (how often can that be said) MX-5 into corners at speeds it simply couldnt handle.

Here I am merely commenting on my own tribulations. My problem is that I race close to 200 laps a week on various courses with the RM Cappuccino (137 HP, 570 KG) and no more than 20 laps with all other cars combined. Its very difficult to get the line my Capps should be running out of my head and kept forcing the much heavier (how often can that be said) MX-5 into corners at speeds it simply couldnt handle.

I guess in my case that works in my favor. I run more laps in my S2000s than all other cars combined. And usually when I'm not in an S I'm in some other FR street car. I've said from my early 20s (and that's a few years ago now...) that god intended cars to have the engines in front and the drive wheels in back.

But I purely suck in LM cars. They just do things that don't make sense when you're used to driving an FR street car.

As to future races (if such there should be...) - Do we stick with the PP level or bump it a little?

Maybe open it up to all roadsters?

Last edited:
Back