GTP Spec Miata Racing Series : Season 1 Complete; Season 2 Soon!

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 2,295 comments
  • 152,253 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't make it guys, the qualifying and race time don't jive with my family time, especially considering my wife and son are sick.

Good luck tonight guys!

PS: What's football? :)
 
I can't make it guys, the qualifying and race time don't jive with my family time, especially considering my wife and son are sick.

Good luck tonight guys!

PS: What's football? :)

Football's that game with the black and white ball, and you're only allowed to use your feet. :D
 
No worries, my family's gotten in the way of racing (both real and virtual) since 2005, nothing new here. :)

When considering putting the season together next year I would be up for a later time to get rolling, in fact most of the other leagues I race with utilize a 10:00pm eastern start time to give the west coast guys a shot at getting home from work, etc. This may isolate the European crowd.....but, well...I don't have an answer for that. :dunce:

Have fun guys, I'll be looking for a full race report after the event is closed and if my son goes to be early enough I may swing by to see how the race ends.

Have fun racing them chick cars!
 
Turbo, looks like I'm able to race after all. I'll take the B room considering I haven't even driven this track yet that will be my place anyway. Gonna do some quick practice and come see you right about 5:30 to try to give you a lap.
 
oh, and anyone have a setup they'd like to share? I'm clueless here. thanks in advance
 
Fantastic qualifying so far guys.. Definitely very impressed! 👍
See y'all at 6:30!!
 
oh, and anyone have a setup they'd like to share? I'm clueless here. thanks in advance

Here ya go mate!! I'm running a closely similar setup to this one.. Definitely a fun one, for sure!


Feel free to try either of these and see if they get you in the ballpark.

Ride height F-15 R-15
Springs F12.5 R5.8
Extention F10 R4
Compression F1 R4
Swaybars F1 R7
Camber F-2.0 R-0.5
Toe F-1.0 R-1.0


Ride height F-5 R-15
Springs pF12.5 R5.8
Extention F8 R5
Compression F6 R4
Swaybars F2 R5
Camber F-2.0 R-1.5
Toe F-0.5 R-0.5


See you out there tonight man!! 👍
 
Sorry confused on race time? Thread title says 4:00pm? then i've read qualifying at 5:30, then I hear 6:30?

Is this right... qualifying at 6:30 race at 7:00pmEST?
 
Here ya go mate!! I'm running a closely similar setup to this one.. Definitely a fun one, for sure!
See you out there tonight man!! 👍

awesome. Thanks! giving it a try right now.
 
were doing qualifying right now here: 1472-6681-3716-3554-8806

race is @ 6:30 EST
 
]PRACTICE ROOM is now open!!!!

Head on over to 1472-6118-3658-4755-8302
 
Last edited:
Room B is now open. GTP Spec Miata roomB 1472-6118-3830-2747-8204

Qualifying results are coming from Turbo shortly but if you just know you are in B then come on over. :-)
 
i though qualifying was over at 6:30? (first page)
 
I'd assume so, because the race starts at 6:30 EST! :)

Cheers!!


And a GOOD LUCK to everyone tonight! I'm having a blast so far, for my first event! 👍 Thanks guys!
 
Here's the lineup: (using PSN names)

Room A
EL_ZISSOU - 1:53.113
BrosifDuder - 1:53.313
Egghead43 - 1:53.396
R1600Turbo - 1:53.485
Neomone - 1:53.647
scepter_ - 1:53.782
Samhain85 - 1:53.973
Wardez - 1:53.974
Pawel07STi - 1:54.080
GTP_Spyhunter - 1:54.088

Room B
sonic-_-89b - 1:54.119
GrahamTurismo - 1:54.545
dethc0re6 - 1:55.801
QwietStorm03 - 1:55.973
tt997 - 1:56.044
Jay_B_II - 1:57.033
l_powerslide - 1:58.372
tylorweaver - 2:00.4
apradel - 2:01.038
Rbonzai - 2:01.723
vanos2990 - 2:11.057 (spin)

Rooms will be set up with no penalties, light damage.

Pit stop is not required, but you may find it necessary.
 
Thanks Turbo!!! :D
 
Room B. GTP Spec Miata roomB 1472-6118-3830-2747-8204
 
Check page 95 for group A room.
 
Last edited:
yo! Sonic and Rbonzai come join the room so we can start this thang. :-)
 
New Group A room:

Group A is having connection issues. El_ZISSOU will be starting a new room shortly.
 
Last edited:
Second times the charm and all that.
 
ok, 6:50 we are going to start this thing in B. Sorry Sonic and Rbonzai are no shows
 
New Group A room:

Group A is having connection issues. El_ZISSOU will be starting a new room shortly.

its just wardez and he keeps smashing into eeevveerryone lol

funny as hell though im just driving and all of a sudden i see wardez in my rearview going mach 10 sideways right into my rear bumper
 
its just wardez and he keeps smashing into eeevveerryone lol

funny as hell though im just driving and all of a sudden i see wardez in my rearview going mach 10 sideways right into my rear bumper

1472-6681-3759-3051-8612
 
Cant believe my connection dropped mid race :(, either way good racing guys and neomone very sorry for bump t1 underestimated the draft and braked too late.
 
Good race group B! I Thought I was gonna get passed last lap, too much pressure in 3rd lol. Then I saw tsnacks spin in my rear view :) lol Great race, nice win GrahamTurismo!

I Hit 1:54.00 and several :55's and :56's. So I was placed well in room B. How the duce are you "A" guys hitting 53's?

BTW my setup was similar to the one seen in post#1868 just I swapped the sway bars,
5 front, 1 rear. I couldn't drive how I'd like with the heavy rear bar
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back