• Thread starter AJ
  • 62 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating -Rookie Driver
PSN ID -Warbeast101
Event -All involving the below classes
Class -TCN-2, Fun Cup, GT300
About -11th place on last year's local GT academy (egypt), mild experience with online racing, consistant and willing to improve

Last edited:
Rating - Rookie
PSN ID - J_Starscream
Event - As many as I can get a seat for. :)
Class - Any class, although my preference is GT3 and TCN-1.
About - I don't have too much experience but I am willing to learn and prove myself worthy for future events.

Rating - Gold Driver who is only currently committed to Daytona.
PSN ID - NingDynasty
Event - Priority is to find a drive for the Bathurst 12 Hour. Possibly other big events schedule permitting (LeMans, Nurburgring).
Class - Any.
About - Last years Bathurst 12 was my first event and had 2 solid stints on the way to a 2nd place finish in class. Also won the Japan 12 Hour (Class) and Tsukuba 4 Hour (Overall) as a driver last season. Won the first 3 KF1 events in the GTPlanet Karting Series prior to my son being born. Ran 7 hours and 56 minutes without incident in the D24 and led my team to a respectable finish while using the slowest car by a wide margin. Several lap videos available in the community media section.

Updated, really want to go back to the mountain. Hit me up.

Rating - Gold (as of 27/1/16)
PSN ID - GTP_Bambi
Event - Bathurst 12 Hour
Class - GT3 PRO or TCN-1
About - Gold rated DS3 driver seeking food, shelter, and work for Bathurst weekend. Fresh off of a Daytona 24 victory. Skills include consistent piloting, decent lap times, and impeccable rain drifting. Please inbox me if you are interested.

Last edited:
Rating - Rookie
PSN ID - HarskGaming96
Event - Bathurst 12 Hour
Class - GT3 PRO or TCN-1
About - I'm a rookie DS3 driver who has participated in Daytona 24 Hours and London 12 Hours. My skills are braking, cornering and speed. Please send me a PM if you are interested on having me as a driver for Bathurst 12 Hour. I accept any team with any of these classes.

Rating -
PSN ID - epicgiratina
Event - Bathurst 6 hour
Class - TCN-2
About - Looking for a series experience. If I like it, I may enter some other rounds.

Last edited:
Team: KL Motorsports
Position: Team Owner
PSN ID: kobster48
Needs: One Gold and either Silver/Bronze, team strategist
Class: GT3 Am with Nissan GT3
Events: Final two rounds of the GT3 Am championship
About: A long time NASCAR fan who fell in love with sportscar racing. I want to own a team in this wonderful sportscar championship and I need drivers to do so. Let me know if you are interested in joining my team.

Team: ABC Racing

Looking for 1 possibly 2 drivers Gold rated or higher for GT3 Pro BH 12 hr. PM me if interested.

Team: KL Motorsports
Position: Team Owner
PSN ID: kobster48
Needs: One Gold and either Silver/Bronze, team strategist
Class: GT3 Am with Nissan GT3
Events: Final two rounds of the GT3 Am championship
About: A long time NASCAR fan who fell in love with sportscar racing. I want to own a team in this wonderful sportscar championship and I need drivers to do so. Let me know if you are interested in joining my team.
Sorry to tell you but you're a fair bit late to get a GT3 Am franchise.

Team: Dragon Razor Racing (DRR)
Position: Manager
Needed: Gold and Silver (or less)
Race(s): Bathurst 12 & 6
Class: TCN-1
Car: Toyota GAZOO Racing GT86 Race Car #166

i'm a rookie driver looking to drive that gt86 racecar, let me know if you're interested

Greetings GTPSCS drivers, it's been too long!

GHH may be in the market for a driver or two, not concrete yet so it's not me saying I need drivers now BUT I anticipate that I may need 1 or two. Please PM me if you would like to express interest but please note the below:

1. Gold or Silver rated drivers only please. The only exception is bronze drivers who have extensive, and documented, racing experience.
2. You must be available to race in the B6, B12 and N24. Please don't apply if these races are in any doubt. I can handle having to change my team because of the dreaded 'real life' but not because a driver committed when they knew they were not 100% on their availability.

Thanks guys, much appreciated.

HP

Rating - Gold/Silver preferred, but open to bronze/rookies
Team - Bitter Rivals Racing
Class - GT3 Pro, GT500
Event - Bathurst and beyond
About - Looking for a commited driver up to the challenge to run whatever hours required to do the endurance races. Prefer NZ/Aus drivers but open. We run practice 3 nights a week, mon/wed/sat. basically looking for lap times (loosely) 2:03.xx range or better, gt3 class bathurst with no tire wear. I dont care for raw speed, you need to be commited, clean, consistent and are here to have fun and enjoy the races.

Rating - Silver
PSN ID - HarskGaming96
Class - GT3 PRO & TCN-1 or GT3 PRO & TCN-2
Event - Bathurst and beyond
About - I have been racing on several races such as London 12 Hour and Daytona 24 Hour. I would like to drive for any team for GT3 PRO, TCN-1 or TCN-2.

Platinum -
GHH -
TCN1 -
Bathurst 12hr -
Last season we had Beau to lead us to glory but he has moved on to other things like the PS4, PCars and probably the odd disco biscuit or 2... In short, alien required please apply within (we don't bite, promise!) -

Ballsed up the coding, sorry AJ! Think you get the idea guys.

Last edited:
Rating - Bronze
PSN ID - BRRT_Angel
Class - GT3, GT500, or GT300
About - Raced in VRR Super GT, and previously raced in the GTPES 2014 24 Hours of Spa.

MONTEREY GRAND PRIX 27-28 FEBRUARY MAZDA RACEWAY LAGUNA SECA

GRAND PRIX OF SONOMA 28 FEBRUARY SONOMA RACEWAY GP CIRCUIT

RoR requires a driver for these GTPscs Ps4 Pcars events.

Please PM if you're is interested.

Thank you. :)

MONTEREY GRAND PRIX 27-28 FEBRUARY MAZDA RACEWAY LAGUNA SECA

GRAND PRIX OF SONOMA 28 FEBRUARY SONOMA RACEWAY GP CIRCUIT

TOR requires a driver for these GTPscs Ps4 Pcars events.

Please PM if you're is interested.

Thank you. :)

( borrowed that one Glen ;) )

Rating - Bronze
PSN ID - LITTLEBLACKO932
Class - GT3-AM, TCN-1 & GT300
Event - Bathurst 6 Hour & Fuji GT 500km
About - I am a Fast Racer and would really like to race these events

Last edited:
Rating: "rookie"
PSN ID: CrazyJohnIsHere
Class: Any but GT300
Event: Any
About: I am a DS3 user. I race for fun and am a skilled person. Would like to help out any team seeking drivers out.

Rating: Rookie
PSN ID: ORMA_Tiago
Class: I can drive any type of vehicle
Event: Any
About: I´m not a rookie at all. I have quite experience in the game. I compete in several european forums. I use a DFGT.

Rating- None
PSN ID- jubei257
Class- LMPandLMP2. GT1, GT2 and GT3 combined.GT500 and GT300
Event- W.E.C Le Mans 24 hour Nurburgring 24 hour, Spa 24 hour, GT3 Series, ALMS, IMSA, Grand Valley 300 km, Blancpain series, Bathurst 12 hour.
About- I love playing GT since I was 4. Now I have been racing and doing long races on GT6 like a 4 hour Nurburgring Race. I'll drive for any team who is intruseted in the events I like

My rating is amateur.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rating - Rookie
PSN ID - The_Noir_Antares
Class - TCN-1, TCN-2, GT300, GT3 AM
Event - Fuji 500km, Bathurst 6H, Nurburgring 24H, Silverstone 10H, Suzuka 1000km
About - Currently racing in WRS, VRR Super GT and GT4 European Series. I'm mainly looking for more series experience and to learn from my fellow drivers.

Rating - Gold
PSN ID - littleregret265
Event - 24 Hours of Spa
Class - GT3 PRO or GT3 AM
About - Also with Turtle Racing League, winner of the 3rd Annual London 12 Hour PRO-AM category with the #68 team. Looking to get a drive with a good-spirited team and hoping to improve my own race craft.

Rating -
PSN ID - CaptTrueblood
Event - Any events
Class - TCN-1, TCN-2, PRO-AM, GT3 AM, GT300
About - Class winner at the GTPSS Challenge Brno 12 Hour race, looking to improve as a driver and have a good time.

Last edited:
gt6champnk69
Rating:
Rookie
PSN ID: nullerkatten69
Event: 24hrs of SPA, and future events
Class: Any
About: it will be my first online race experience, but I'm not at all new to racing in GT 6.
I have completed the game 100% with Platinum. I'm fast and consistent, and can race any car fast. Looking forward to be part of a team in here, to win of course:D:cheers:

HarryD
Rating:-
PSN ID: superharrry007 (3 r's, old one got banned)
Event: any
class: prefer tcn-1, but will run anything
about: haven't done any notable racing, used to online racing, especially around sierra, long time gran turismo player, can drive any car quickly or conservatively and i want to further my techniques and ability on gt6. :)

Rating:
PSN: Daveisonfire
Event(s): Any
Class: Any
About: New to the online scene but I have been playing GT since the original. Since getting GT6 and a DFGT in December, I've racked up over 33,000 kms and am an active member and race winner in a european forum club who race spec LMP, GT500 and soon GT300 and GT3. I'm hoping to get some good organized long-haul endurance racing in before GT6 gets shuttered; I want to be an important part of a very good team.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back