GTP Sportscar: Public Testing

• Thread starter HP
  • 166 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
In a rare GT6 re-appearance Ol' HP is online and going to run some laps, if anyone would like to join me at Spa I will have a room open in the club lobby as soon as this update gets installed 👍

HP
In a rare GT6 re-appearance Ol' HP is online and going to run some laps, if anyone would like to join me at Spa I will have a room open in the club lobby as soon as this update gets installed 👍
During Bathurst?!?

Room open now, Spa. I will be on for a while I reckon :)

:eek::eek::eek:

20151011_183448.jpg

I'm currently hosting a Practice lobby in the GTPlanet Racing Series club in preparation for the 2016 GTPlanet 24 Hours of Daytona. The purpose of this room is:
  • to allow drivers track time around other cars so they can learn optimal overtaking opportunities and how each class stacks up against one another.
  • to see how long the PlayStation Network will sustain my connection to the lobby.
  • to allow drivers to get a feel for their cars on new and old tires before they're caught out in the race.
  • to practice Safety Car and other procedures, if the need arises.
  • to have fun, of course!
I may be away from my console at times but it is a free track which will remain green unless started otherwise by myself or a GTPlanet Sportscar Series promoter or event official. All sections of the Sporting and Technical regulations should be in play save sections regarding driver changes, stint photos, recovery time, and how many drivers may be in the lobby at one time.

LOBBY CLOSED! Disconnected after 3h 15m w/o being signed out of PSN. Thanks to GVilleneuve13, GTP_PASM, FutureF1, and ScorpionPHVH57 for joining. I was likely booted out of the room when Scorpion was signed out of PSN.

Last edited:
I think so only 3 of my14 friends(that were online) have come back online

It was just Me and Bambi in the room, I did have a good stint going, looked like I was going to make 29 laps on a tank of gas in the Ford GT

I think so only 3 of my14 friends(that were online) have come back online

It was just Me and Bambi in the room, I did have a good stint going, looked like I was going to make 29 laps on a tank of gas in the Ford GT

yeah a series lobby i was in had a mass DC and a couple of others said the same thing happened to them on FB all within the same minute. just happened again

It sounds like PSN is down COMPLETELY! It's been waving over the population the past week, started from the west and made its way east before doing it again and now everybody off at the same time...

OP updated (somewhat insanely belatedly, my bad) to reflect name change. If there's anything I need to add in just let me know guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back