GTP Sportscar: Public Testing

• Thread starter HP
  • 166 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay maybe I won't be ISP has decided tonight is the nIght that they will complete some maintenance :(

Edit My ISP doesn't know what each hand is doing so I will Host the room :)

Edit Again: Room open I'll be along in 15 minutes or so 👍 I've left it may still be open. (GTPES)

Last edited:
It was pretty wet at the Green Hell yesterday, about as slippery as if it had frozen over...

practice for indy, good luck getting me on that track again :lol:

but yes, when sessions are up I'll, let you knw :)
Thats why I came here and asked, I dont know the track well. :P Its a horrible experience every time I see that track. :) But I'm in a really tight battle for a championship, so I kinda have to do it. :)

I'll open a lobby at Red Bull Ring at around 17:00 UTC if anyone is interested

@MeisterFetz
@
@
@
@
@
@

Yup same room :) see you soon ish I'm on most of the day - in between some dishes!!

edit: CLOSED

Last edited:
Hey guys, i have a room up around Brands Hatch in the GTPES club for anyone competing in the 4 or 12 hour races. All welcome :)
QP settings will be used :P

Oops, let this one go a little :nervous:

I have updated the OP to reflect the course the thread has taken. Anyone can initiate a session so just post up here when you are either a) online and opening a room or b) when you plan on opening a session and you are advertising it.

Cheers guys and well done to all teams so far this season, it's been one hell of a ride so far :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back