GTP STANCE™ | Photothread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blitz.
  • 4,222 comments
  • 376,870 views
Awesome page, guys! 👍
 
Make 'em say ughhh

FMGE3w3.jpg

f29jInN.jpg

wo8hgHS.jpg

pmUCpyh.jpg

HWbjpRy.jpg

mmfX37g.jpg
 
Last edited:
After a while, i had to learn this stuff too, and try to bring some balance between hyperuberhybrids, and legit builds

I present to you,
My 650bhp SSP inpired M3.
With some proper fitment of course.








2048 verson at Flickr for wallpaper


And i felt the need for a trip to the beach, with my
all new Slambabus, who i gave a good old Porche engine



Of course its low




And last, TopSecret Hyper GT-R.
Pushing 1200whp into the tarmac :trouble:





Polarfox
​


More to come.
 
Last edited:
Really dig everything you posted Polarfox!

Thanks, took some time to understand how it all worked, but got really happy with the cars.

Made a 26b TwinTurbo RX-7(650 whp)
With an hell of agressive camber.

And a pretty VIP style IS-F,
using the GT5 dubstepmaker engine (26b non turbo.)
Putting put as much as 600whp, fast cruiser in other words.
Pics come later today


Polarfox

​
 


Epic ISF Fat Buff Guy, mind telling me what rims those are? looks like my ISF is getting new rims in some hours :)

​
 
First post on here :D

It's a shame there arent more stanced SL's, because they look amazing !

8612224199_b9f4841cc0_b.jpg
8613331388_630084ca4e_b.jpg
[/IMG]
8613331124_31e8f537c5_h.jpg
 
Nice color combo krysalis. 👍
Great ISF you have there FatBuffGuy, you can't go wrong with black and chrome. :cool:

 
So any feedback on my Miata on pg 183?.. It has a bit too much wheel..it was more than desired bit every other chassis I've tried tucks the front and I wanted all four wheels protruding out
 
So any feedback on my Miata on pg 183?.. It has a bit too much wheel..it was more than desired bit every other chassis I've tried tucks the front and I wanted all four wheels protruding out

Didn't seen it :indiff:. Looks very awesome great job on it!!:drool:
I always tried to make pictures of the NB but they never looked good :/. Me want a Hybrid NB now :p
 
Back