GTP STANCE™ | Photothread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blitz.
  • 4,222 comments
  • 376,877 views
GWaiG.jpg


Is there a new Competition going on allready? Id love to compeet in one soon :)
 
Last edited:
Wow, Well Done N20! That's amazing!

Thank you :)
Ill post some more pics later
AAQhQ.jpg

Another car i just did, ill be on this thread more often :gtpflag:

Really enjoy watching other people their creations
 
Do you Guys want to post Idea's for the next Competition Theme?

I think it might make more sense! eg. HellaFlush, Missile etc. Do we even want a theme at all in Ep.3 ? Post your thoughts!

After all this is the GTP STANCE Community! :D:tup:

- Blitz.
 
Do you Guys want to post Idea's for the next Competition Theme?

I think it might make more sense! eg. HellaFlush, Missile etc. Do we even want a theme at all in Ep.3 ? Post your thoughts!

After all this is the GTP STANCE Community! :D:tup:

- Blitz.

How about a Muscle theme? Totally different as everything else that has been done?
Might be fun I think :sly:
 
Last edited:
Perhaps, but Im not sure there are many Muscle car's that can actually be Stance'd o.O
Lets see what others think (:

-Thanks for the response!
 
Not sure about that muscle car idea, but how about old school, or supercars
 
Not sure about that muscle car idea, but how about old school, or supercars

What do you mean by oldschool?
And the Supercar idea might work i think, but in my mind it will only work on a small amount of cars :confused:
 
Retro / Oldschool sounds good... Like 80's and Early 90's Cars? ;)
 
My idea on the Supercar theme

093ej.jpg

2WpUf.jpg


And this is what I mean with the Muscle theme

baSuw.jpg

RmVh6.jpg


So, what do you think?
I'll be working on the oldschool possibility's :sly:
 
Sending Non-Edted Prizes tomorrow...
 
We've done JDM already ):
 
Retro / Oldschool sounds good... Like 80's and Early 90's Cars? ;)

Yeah that's what was thinking

For the supercars the Aventador and Gallardo popped into my head, the Merc SLS sits nice to
 
I think HellaFlush would be better than suggesting a 'Category' of Car like Supercars (there might be arguments to whats a supercar and whats not).. HellaFlush is any car sitting Flush..
 
How about something with raked cars? Stance isn't just about lowering everything and adding camber...
 
I think raked goes hand in hand with muscle cars ..not a terrible idea...or go with the pni camber..silly looking but popular
 
I think HellaFlush would be better than suggesting a 'Category' of Car like Supercars (there might be arguments to whats a supercar and whats not).. HellaFlush is any car sitting Flush..

Yeah you're right there are certain cars that don't seem like they fit in certain categories but they are like the Citroen C4 is cosidered a coupe not a hatch
 
driftinziggy
I think raked goes hand in hand with muscle cars ..not a terrible idea...or go with the pni camber..silly looking but popular

If you ever see my M5, jade and bronze paintwork and a mental rake...need pics of it!
 
I have got brothers
:sly:

7260390410_2ff2ab0e86_b.jpg


7260389392_1a7754f98e_b.jpg


7211059134_fdd8556d49_b.jpg


7260392190_f54476c10d_b.jpg


Posted some pictures of my 500's ​
 
Sexy as Fk.
stance_works_subaru_wagon_by_stancehurts-d3akshz.png


Edit:
No wait, this is*

phillyt1_CIB.jpg

​
 
Last edited:
That second pic 👍
 
Finished! Check the OP! ;D
And yeah I do like a Stanced Scooby ;P
 
Lol what's the OP update i'm on my iPod so I can't really tell :p
 
That JAG / Purple idea is pretty sexy.
 
THAT WAS YOU? I wish I knew how to take realistic STANCE. pictures in GT5 :(
 
Back