GTP STANCEĀ™ | Photothread

• Thread starter Blitz.
  • 4,222 comments
Ermm, good idea but the execution is not great... Should've done it on a still car aswell...

EDIT:
stancedmazda6.jpg

Comments?

How to improve the execution? The wheels are where I wanted 'em/camber wise, but I couldn't get them to blend in nicely (stand out to much IMO) or do you mean something else?

A moving car and still wheels is a big fail though :lol:

The mazda looks spot on :) but I can see where the cuts are (esp. when expanded) ;)

ndbrgr and Neilsean, both of you posted amazing photos. Both VERY fresh :cool:

Those two are my favorites. NeilSean, what car is that? Is it a Fairlady of some sort? That's definitely one of the sickest stance shots I've seen out of GT5 yet! The camera angle is PERFECT...you managed to make it look like you got a little poke and stretch going on there...very sick!

Those two are my favorites. NeilSean, what car is that? Is it a Fairlady of some sort? That's definitely one of the sickest stance shots I've seen out of GT5 yet! The camera angle is PERFECT...you managed to make it look like you got a little poke and stretch going on there...very sick!
Its actually a Jaguar XKR Coupe 2010 with BBS LM-R wheels.
Its a glitch with the wheels, when you put the LM-R's on it they become like and extra inch or 2 wider.

I agree with everything you said there Twitch, Im amazed with the quality pictures posted here! Great stuff guys!šŸ‘
Sooo Sick ;)

Sweet! :D I kept note, Lol ;)

Back