GTP STANCE™ | Photothread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blitz.
  • 4,222 comments
  • 376,890 views
Sweet pic Blitz.. I see we were on the same wavelength after mavs post..lol
I think they're so much better with single exhaust
 
Quite True! xD But Tbh, I was flicking through my pictures and just purely decided to edit this as it had been in my mind to edit it since it took the picture!

Btw Nice Z33's Guys! xD And you Ziggy. Very nice. :D
 
Sorry for the off topic post but what car is this? It's been bugging me for a long while.

7205868388_0a0af52e44_z.jpg



Nice colour/stance on the Z driftinziggy!

7356206160_b0e59726a5.jpg
 
Thanks Marion ..the car u asked about is a sileighty..Nissan Silvia front on a 180sx rear
 
Can you give them stance without photoshop?
 
Thanks a lot man, but I dont think I have mad skills, just in between beginner-medium. And im using photoshop 👍

Saying you don't have mad skills make me feel like an amateur. :( lol
 
None of my photos are edited (except two Camaro pics in another thread)

So you go soft supsnesion, lower it all the way and add weight as said above right?
 
Look on the Thread OP (Original Post on Page 1) And It tells you exactly what stance is, how to create a stanced car. There are a couple ways on how to do it, but the best is by pure luck. Some car's get great wheel fitment, lowering capability's etc.

I need to update that OP! :lol:
 
Look on the Thread OP (Original Post on Page 1) And It tells you exactly what stance is, how to create a stanced car. There are a couple ways on how to do it, but the best is by pure luck. Some car's get great wheel fitment, lowering capability's etc.

I need to update that OP! :lol:

Hey, is it Sunday for you already? lol
 
So you go soft suspension lower it all the way and add weight as said above right?

That's pretty much what I did for the 350z shot (except weight)but most cars in this thread are lowering it and adding various degrees of camber...there are some folks who PhotoShop to really add the extra something special.
 
Or you can choose the easiest way and cheat by using a hill, like I usually do :sly:
 
They are posted with-in 24hours after the competition ends. The comp finishes in the final hour of Sunday.
Results are Due tomorrow as alot of time is spent on Judging and most of my day I am else where busy.
 
Final entry

7315998946_9d6f72dd1e_b.jpg
 
This is a missile comp 💡 👍
 
Final entry

You can't enter this into the Missile Competition, but maybe there will be a theme in the future that you can.
Your still allowed to post it here, although you have already posted this picture here a few days ago.
 
missile... wagon? ;)
my first entry here... Non-Edited
I have other photos I liked more but this one fit the theme the best (the military green kept coming out too glossy)
wiS80h.jpg
 
You can't enter this into the Missile Competition, but maybe there will be a theme in the future that you can.
Your still allowed to post it here, although you have already posted this picture here a few days ago.

Hmm i didnt quite understand what do you guys meant by "Missile". I posted the pics again because i didnt stated that was an entry :p.

But now i know ;).



Maybe i can change the pic after seeing what i have in the PC...
 
I does say what Missile is on the 2nd Post on this Thread! i.e the Competition Board.
Plus, there's video's. Hehe.:sly:

Also I'd Post one Right Now if you can! Because Im closing the Competition for Judging very soon!
It does say the competition closes Sunday the 10th...
 
In 1h and 4 mins will be Monday the 11th for me .
 
Ep.3 Missile Competition *CLOSED FOR JUDGING*

- RESULTS ANNOUNCED IN 24HOURS!
 
I deleted my 300ZX entry
 
I know what stance is, its just your cars appear to be a lot lower than mine.
 
Last edited:
Back