GTP STANCE™ | Photothread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blitz.
  • 4,222 comments
  • 376,621 views

mtasotarmac62.jpg

mtasotarmac63.jpg

​
 
They're Sick eddy 👍
 
The NSX looks hot :lol:👍
 
Nice ^^

Guess the car...


hellaright-corolla-banner.jpg
 
Close... It's not a Camry :D
 
Yes! It's a Corolla XRS :D
Looks tasty huh? Hopefully GT6 will have it :p

IMG_2045.png
 
Looks like a VW Jetta to me.... Might be because I'm german :lol:
 
It does I tiny bit :P It looks like a US Spec Toyota... :/
 
Best of Both Worlds!​

picture.php


My FT-86. Its Hellaflushed! its a beauty Matte black on Matte black!

picture.php


And my Stanced Focus. its low but i want it lower! :P
 
No no no! the angle looks bad from this angle but its a beauty from the side trust me i would upload the side but i have no pics for it. and my father took my GT5 and put it some here and i cant find it. -___-
 
No no no! the angle looks bad from this angle but its a beauty from the side trust me i would upload the side but i have no pics for it. and my father took my GT5 and put it some here and i cant find it. -___-

You used max camber that's why "Hellafail :nervous:".
 
Best stanced S2K ever!

picture.php
 
sick! I love the VW
 
Still , Starting from 7 is bad.

Yes, or I was going for this look. dude i wanted this. This is the only car I own like this.
 
Back