GTP STANCE™ | Photothread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blitz.
  • 4,222 comments
  • 376,875 views
Gtuned :drool: at that IS-F and that Lambo a few pages back. Feels like I've been missing in action, I need to get some pics in here.

And Blitz when are we gonna see another Comp.? :odd: It's been a while
 
I'm not sure yet but I did mention a while back for idea's on a comp but now I think I may just have to surprise you!

Since this threads been real active I figured I may aswell create a new style comp very soon when I get the time!
 
I'm not sure yet but I did mention a while back for idea's on a comp but now I think I may just have to surprise you!

Since this threads been real active I figured I may aswell create a new style comp very soon when I get the time!

Ok, if I have an idea I'll send you a PM, and a new style comp. sounds interesting
 
Ok, if I have an idea I'll send you a PM, and a new style comp. sounds interesting

Yeah, I wanted to change the Judging System and Entry System a little bit. ;D

But thanks man, please do. Feel free to PM me any idea's or post up on here! 👍

Diogo, cool Volvo. (:
@Ziggy- Have you seen the Camero GTAuto Race Modification? :D It has some crazy Stance :p
 
Diogo, cool Volvo. (:

Something is weird on the Golf , I got 3.5 camber on both wheels but it looks like I don´t have any. :ouch:
 
My NSX

7964019706_721a461451.jpg

Hope guys like!
 
Yeah RM, sorry I mine went blank xD

I can see the camber...


{Picture}​
Hope guys like!

I like the NSX but I can see the white around the Fatlace/illest logo's. And it's not wrapped around the body xD

Just my honest opinion, hope it's ok :)👍
 
Thanks! Im a n00b editor! lol
 
Lol It's ok. You'll get better with practice and feedback! (:
 
I'm not sure yet but I did mention a while back for idea's on a comp but now I think I may just have to surprise you!

Since this threads been real active I figured I may aswell create a new style comp very soon when I get the time!

Surprises are (almost) always good. Looking forward to it. :D 👍

Good work everyone!
 
I have to apologize before i post xD
Sorry. I know it's a picture from forza 4 , but come on it's a BMW xD
Who doesn't like BMWs? xD I think you'll like it.
well here is my latest edit:

Bmw M5 e39 Stance|Works by UkrainianHype, on Flickr
 
Cappacino? :drool:👍

yup :)

scaled.php


scaled.php


scaled.php


scaled.php


scaled.php


scaled.php


i should take some pics of my vdub and my rx8
and some of my 60's and 70's cars stance out real nice too
 
tnx for the comments


when and where :)
 
Back