GTP STANCE™ | Photothread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blitz.
  • 4,222 comments
  • 376,872 views
SERIOUSLY Teach me how to edit, im a huge noob at it! I'm so jelly of everyone's pictures!
 
Simple. It's all about experimenting and playing with different features; such as hue/saturation, exposure, levels, etc.

I'm using photoshop CS4 BTW.
 
Thanks! GT-R

Mat those FD shots are amazing!

Might post some more of my street cars here
 
Last edited:
Everybody great shots !
Haven't been posting for a while D:
Gt5 e92 is coming soon ; D

GOLF by UkrainianHype, on Flickr
 
8011664315_5796e0cc0a_c.jpg

8011673768_3a1bfe5290_c.jpg

8011668435_fca1c11c09_c.jpg

8011681202_ece111a8d2_c.jpg
 
I love all of these!
 
No problem, I also have my project M3 in work, I'll post pictures when I get a chance. 👍
If you want to make any photo-runs online : D feel free to add me: hlus_ua
 
Stanced randomers (Shot by me)
VW T5 Van & a Red Kart thingy.

8015686258_59a47b74c1_z.jpg

8015678170_cdc29d010d_z.jpg


Hope you like them hehe..

​
 
Back