GTP STANCE™ | Photothread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blitz.
  • 4,222 comments
  • 376,890 views
Great job, marbel69. Could you tell me what colour was used on that red Scirocco R? :)
 
marbel69 beats us all.. I love that red subbie!
 
@RomanBidnyy, Loving the attention to detail!!
@eddy, that 1st shot of your BRZ is stunning, these things sure do sit low o:
@marbel, I love the VW ones! Awesome set ;D I'll upload some today :)
 
8039353557_a7dbef3442.jpg

8039353596_19a96a161b.jpg

8039353148_ded9b577fa.jpg

8039353412_2a8d7ae4ab.jpg

8039350529_7e10c283dd.jpg

8039356274_faa8686541.jpg

8039357674_bc3b98a9bc.jpg

8039347855_9ac2844294.jpg
 
Thanks blitz :D
Here is a little re-edit. looks quite bad since i don't have enough time to take pictures : (

reedit1 by UkrainianHype, on Flickr
 
thx evrybody , expect more from me , evrything is un edited by the way, im doing stance cars like evryday,
@GTR ill take a look as soon as possible and let you know
 
Roman just rep's this thread with his stuff. 👍
 
...................
I'll upload some today :)

Let's Make that Tomorrow Haha :D

Awesome stuff again Bidnyy and Ziggy ;D 👍
 
Oh dam'n Blitz i forgot to take pictures of Yaris :( I'll do that next week :D
Right now i've got some fm4 pics to edit
 
i have a new set coming , ToDaY

edit:
here they are ,an new set from my slammed tts, the pictures are not edited

enjoy

LagunaSecaRaceway_7.jpg

LagunaSecaRaceway_6.jpg

LagunaSecaRaceway_5.jpg

LagunaSecaRaceway_4.jpg

LagunaSecaRaceway_3.jpg

LagunaSecaRaceway_2.jpg

LagunaSecaRaceway_1.jpg

LagunaSecaRaceway.jpg
 
Last edited:


​
 
Fresh TTS you have there, marbel69. 👍

And that Golf R is sitting nicely, as well, iNs3CuRe. :drool:
 
Fresh TiTS you have there, marbel69. 👍

And that Golf R is sitting nicely, as well, iNs3CuRe. :drool:

*cough* *cough* :lol:


On-topic:

How low can you go ? :p

​
 
Diogo, definitely can go lower ! xD Lower=Better
 
Nice looking cars on this page guys 👍
 
Back