GTP STANCE™ | Photothread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blitz.
  • 4,222 comments
  • 376,570 views
Thanks for the help with chops taz and GT-R!

Before:

NrburgringNordschleife_zps02f37a63.jpg


After:
NrburgringNordschleife01_zps7cf016c6.jpg
 
DriftMissle
Thanks for the help with chops taz and GT-R!

After:

Nice s15 and did you post this on stancenation?

Edit: can someone send me a pm with help i just want some pointers :)
 
~Picture~
I'm in the autumn mood. Only wish i could drive my Aston around enjoying it for real!​

In my opinion, this is one of your best pictures thus far, leeislee. Really love the mood. 👍
 
My contribution to the Photoshop edits..
StanceWorks Themed BMW.


8150291180_3c725e2d77_b.jpg

​
 
Nice s15 and did you post this on stancenation?

Edit: can someone send me a pm with help i just want some pointers :)

Ask GT-R, and thanks! Yeah I did post it on the Stancenation FB page
 
Oh yeah, Nice S15 Missile =)
and.. umm cheers Sttrobe :p
 
Niceee!
The only thing that's bugging me is the rear right tyre width is half of what the other wheels are. :p
Other than that, it's wicked! ;)
 
Niceee!
The only thing that's bugging me is the rear right tyre width is half of what the other wheels are. :p
Other than that, it's wicked! ;)

Thanks blitz :D and oh i didnt notice that :ouch:
 
Aha it's Cool, no problem.
Not sure if anyone Noticed my BMW yet. Not had any feedback as such XD
 
Not sure if anyone Noticed my BMW yet. Not had any feedback as such XD

Me personally i cant fault it, its...its AMAZING :sly:

Great work Blitz 👍
 
Aha it's Cool, no problem.
Not sure if anyone Noticed my BMW yet. Not had any feedback as such XD

Oh I loved it! I was just watching from a far. :sly: I posted my stance but never get any feed back :nervous:
 
Great edits guys! Any feedback on my Yaris? :)

Oh, and anybody fancy teaching me how to edit? :sly: Using GIMP, btw. I'm too poor for Photoshop. :p
 
In my opinion, this is one of your best pictures thus far, leeislee. Really love the mood. 👍
Kind words, thanks alot 👍
 
Great edits guys! Any feedback on my Yaris? :)

Oh, and anybody fancy teaching me how to edit? :sly: Using GIMP, btw. I'm too poor for Photoshop. :p

I like it! It looks good. :sly:
 
Nice work all keep them coming.. Some photoshop makes stancing looks so much better IMO :)
CircuitodeMadrid_8.jpg
 
Back