GTP United Sports Car Championship | Season 6 | Series Finished!Finished 

Dammit, That means my Mustang has to be changed. And I was so happy to successfully made a replica of the 302R.
Lobby open now!

Name: "ctscc testing"

Server#: 1472-6118-4259-7712-2262

Track: Laguna Seca

Hi guys.......how are you.....long time again hahaha. I bought GT6 but, I have a problem, no money, I don't want to spend my time racing to make money again. I don't know maybe once make money I am going to race again. How are you, your lifes, your....all!

Hi guys.......how are you.....long time again hahaha. I bought GT6 but, I have a problem, no money, I don't want to spend my time racing to make money again. I don't know maybe once make money I am going to race again. How are you, your lifes, your....all!
Great :D. Wish you were here with us. Got my first GTP win by the way.

Hi Anthony! Glad to hear from you. We're done for the moment with Rolex, and Cnd and I will be doing a Conti season in about the same time. Hope you can race it man!

Ant, glad to see you here. Hope everything is going well. We'll have to race again soon!

I should have checked here this afternoon before I started playing NCAA FB 14. Oh well I still had fun beating up on Bama.

I think ST needs another car, but I say what it should be. Is this going to be a regular rolex time and day?

I should have checked here this afternoon before I started playing NCAA FB 14. Oh well I still had fun beating up on Bama.

I think ST needs another car, but I say what it should be. Is this going to be a regular rolex time and day?
Yeah it'll be pretty much the same time. Races will most likely be short. It'll be fun for sure!

Most of the real life ST cars are no where to be found in gt6, and I am against using standard cars.. But the focus was my suggestion too.

If I were to add another car, what do you guys think about the the Hyundai Genesis? It's run IRL this season. Of course, I could put the Focus ST 13 in as well as it was run 2 years ago

Sorry I didn't show up, things sorta got busy.

If I were to add another car, what do you guys think about the the Hyundai Genesis? It's run IRL this season. Of course, I could put the Focus ST 13 in as well as it was run 2 years ago

Haven't tested that yet and didn't even know it actually ran in CTSCC. I thnk it'd be a welcome edition (along with the Focus ST).

Haven't tested that yet and didn't even know it actually ran in CTSCC. I thnk it'd be a welcome edition (along with the Focus ST).
ST is going to be harder to balance because of the powertrain differences and the weight difference between cars. I'll see if they can be balanced relatively well

ST is going to be harder to balance because of the powertrain differences and the weight difference between cars. I'll see if they can be balanced relatively well

Is this CTSCC still a thing? Just curious is all.

Ah ok :).

Nice to see you guys are still around though.

Ironically this is the most active I've been and I'm at BTCC in Croft.. :lol: Lots of red flags have helped.

Ah ok :).

Nice to see you guys are still around though.

Ironically this is the most active I've been and I'm at BTCC in Croft.. :lol: Lots of red flags have helped.
Yep just hanging out really. I'm really confused as to gt6 and gt7... The news on the front page is throwing me for a loop

Yep just hanging out really. I'm really confused as to gt6 and gt7... The news on the front page is throwing me for a loop
Hi Polar, I just tried joining this series by "Toshost." Anyways I tried to enter the room and send him a friend request and he blocked and kicked me, apparently the series is a prank and not real. I'm very peeved, I've never seen a fake series I dont believe this is appropriate for GTP. He calls this "fia WEC"...

Hi Polar, I just tried joining this series by "Toshost." Anyways I tried to enter the room and send him a friend request and he blocked and kicked me, apparently the series is a prank and not real. I'm very peeved, I've never seen a fake series I dont believe this is appropriate for GTP. He calls this "fia WEC"...
Well that sucks dude! I don't have any association with that series so I can't help you, maybe talk to him about it?

Yo I am going to do conti soon. I know this week probably isn't the best to start because of Independence day for America, but we will start it with a thread once polar gets free

Well that sucks dude! I don't have any association with that series so I can't help you, maybe talk to him about it?
I know you dont know that guy, I just reacted very angrily about it and wanted to spread the word everywhere. :mad: I guess I overreacted a bit. Sometimes I can do that. Anyways, maybe see you around Polar, it's too bad you discontinued the series.

I know you dont know that guy, I just reacted very angrily about it and wanted to spread the word everywhere. :mad: I guess I overreacted a bit. Sometimes I can do that. Anyways, maybe see you around Polar, it's too bad you discontinued the series.
For sure now, but I have a bit of an idea that I want to run past some guys. I won't have a ps3 after August 12th, but I am thinking of taking the word organizer more literal.

Yea, does anyone want to run some laps sometime this week with the cars. I'll send everyone I know that's interested the car list with full specs and upgrade lists

I can do Conti on original USCC time slot after the holidays (which is in 2 weeks :P). So I'm ok to go etiher way 👍.

Back