GTP United Sports Car Championship | Season 6 | Series Finished!Finished 

United States
Pittsburgh
polarbear345
USCR.jpg

Hello and welcome to GTP USCC! The next season of The GTP Rolex series! Just like the real series, we are undergoing some nice changes. So now we are based off of the real life USCC series, which is a merger of The Rolex series and ALMS. We are trying to recreate the series to the best of our abilities, but the games restrictions forced me to use some liberties when planning. I think you will enjoy these changes! Without further a due... I present to you Season 6 of the GTP Rolex Sports Car Series...
The GTP United Sports Car Championship!

68664-cc02bd916e327ea4422e16e023689b1c.jpg

Changes From Season 5:
  • Name
  • "DP" Is Now "P"
  • Delta Wing Is Now The Sole P Car
  • BMW Z4 GT3
  • Nissan GT-R GT3
  • Mercades SLS AMG GT3
  • Audi R8 LMS Ultra GT3
  • Willow Springs
  • Silverstone
  • Brands Hatch
  • Apricot Hill
  • Racing Hard Tires
  • ABS Allowed Again

Race Schedule:

Saturdays.

Room Opens: ~6:15 PM Eastern
Qualifying: 6:15-7 PM Eastern
Race: 7 PM Eastern

Races Will Be About 45 Min. With The Exception of NAEC Rounds.

Cautions:

We do use cautions, and it's very important you know the procedure!

When a incident happens between two or more cars, the people involved must type "Caution." If only one person types, keep racing!

When two people type caution, the class leaders have to slow down immediately to 40 MPH (~65 KPH) until everyone catches up. Then we will go at 60 MPH (~100 KPH).

Whenever a caution is called, the pits are closed! I will tell everyone when it is ok to pit! You may not go into the pits after a caution has been called until I say so!

The restarts are single file.

If a caution at the end of the race does not allow us to have 3 racing laps, the race will end under Caution. We will parade to the finish. Anyone who passes or does anything to disrupt the final order will finish last in their class.

Starts And Restarts:

The initial start of the race will take place after a pace lap. The room will be set to a grid start. However, the race does not start then. We will get into our starting order and do a full parade lap. There should be a small gap between P and GT classes to help turn 1 be a little cleaner. The start will be double file.

Restarts are SINGLE file.

Stewards:

I have a group of stewards I will use to help with penalty decisions. OLR rules are used, but really just don't do anything stupid.

Room Settings:

Realistic Everything
Racing Hard Tires
1 Mandatory Stop (Though you should need one)
180 Second Race End Timer

Prototype Class:

This class is reflective of the real Prototype class in real life. We will be using the Delta Wing, as it is the only prototype in the game that is in the real series. For now we will just be using the 2013 car, but if the 2011 Delta Wing can be made equal, we will use both. Picture to be added soon.

2013 Delta Wing:
Spec: Stock
1. Monster
2. Mustard
3. Panoz
4. Furi
5. Matheus
6. Yeratel
7. HarskGaming96

Part Time: Lancer

GT Class:

This class is a fusion of the GTLM and GTD classes in real life. If I included both 4 car grids just wouldn't be fun... And that's if everyone shows up. So one GT class is plenty for this game! All of these cars could race in the real series with some modification, so it's a pretty realistic grid!

Audi R8 LMS Ultra
Spec: 440 HP : 1300 KG
1. Polar
2. Resh

Mercades-Benz SLS AMG GT3
Spec: 440 HP : 1350 KG
1. FH
2. Cnd

Nissan GT-R GT3
Spec: 485 HP : 1355 KG
1.Tbwhhs
2. Ph1sher

BMW Z4 GT3
Spec: 440 HP : 1300 KG
1. Turbo Snail
2. Racecar

Tracks:

Daytona Road Course
NAEC
Laps: 35

Silverstone
Laps: 25

Motegi Full
Laps: 30

Apricot Hill

Indy Road Course
NAEC

Brands Hatch Grand Prix

Willow Springs

Laguna Seca
NAEC
Laps: 40

Same For Both Classes:

P1- 12
P2- 10
P3- 8
P4- 6
P5- 5
P6- 4
P7- 3
P8- 2

NAEC is a championship within a championship. These longer races will count for both the NAEC Championships and Regular Championships.

Championships:
  • P Drivers
  • GT Drivers
  • GT Teams
  • NAEC P Drivers
  • NAEC GT Drivers
  • NAEC GT Teams

I will be adding information to this thread, but in the meantime feel free to sign up and ask questions! I believe this will be one of the best championships we've had!

I hope to see everyone back!

To Sign Up:

PSN Name:
GT6 Name:
Car:

Reserves:

Storm (Audi)
Turbo Snail
Coddemon
Paul

Attachments

• United-SportsCar-Racing-Horizontal.jpg
    United-SportsCar-Racing-Horizontal.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Since I'm the reigning P class overall champion from last season, it's only fair for me to be in the P class to stay as champion. Sign me up to the Delta Wing. :D

Thanks guys! Should be fun for sure.

Monster, I'll get ya down. I have to get everyone's gt6 names too. I'll add the sign up stuff now:)

So monster, what's your gt6 name?

And Mel, can I get ya down?

Not yet. Maybe. Maaaybe.

Surprised you're not doing the ITCC registration template... Which I'll let you use if you want.

GTP: ITCC_Andrew
PSN: MrMelancholy15
GT6: A. Geier
Car: 4WD woot
Team: :confused:
Class: 4WD woooot
Type: (ITCC specific, or Pro/Am)

See, I'm being vague as heck except to say that I love 4WD. ;)

Not yet. Maybe. Maaaybe.

Surprised you're not doing the ITCC registration template... Which I'll let you use if you want.

GTP: ITCC_Andrew
PSN: MrMelancholy15
GT6: A. Geier
Car: 4WD woot
Team: :confused:
Class: 4WD woooot
Type: (ITCC specific, or Pro/Am)

See, I'm being vague as heck except to say that I love 4WD. ;)
But I don't need all that stuff xD

In other news: aiming for a mid January start. I will only be able to do a season or two. Then I have to get going with college.

Figured out where I'm going... Put the deposit in at Auburn for Mechanical Engineering. :)

So, what you're telling me, is that ITCC and Rolex will run same days, and have the same start dates?

Interesting... Shall we work together?

DeltaWing fo me. P.Mackay's the name, as if it wasn't already obvious.. :P

I would almost consider actually joining, if I didn't hate Willow Springs... Yes, I know, it's a terrible reason, but I really hate that track... There are no reference points at all!

The DW looks tempting, but I don't own the car in game. I'll have to grind credits to get it then I'll make my decision

I've been taking them out on Laguna Seca. I'm using Praiano's tune for the BMW and my god that thing is fast. Trying my best to see if I can get the Merc to stay on pace. Dont think I can compete with a tune like Praiano's though. We'll see. Right now I'm a good 2-3 seconds off. 👎

I'll join in on this depending on when the races are. I'll take a BMW Z4 please! :)

By the way, wouldn't it make sense to spec down some open top P1 cars to P2 spec for the sake of variety?

I'll join in on this depending on when the races are. I'll take a BMW Z4 please! :)

By the way, wouldn't it make sense to spec down some open top P1 cars to P2 spec for the sake of variety?

Awesome! I'll put ya down.

Races are Saturdays at 7 PM eastern US time.

Reason there aren't slow P1 cars is because they aren't used in real life, and the delta wing is. And getting them equal would be the biggest pain in the world.

Awesome! I'll put ya down.

Races are Saturdays at 7 PM eastern US time.

Reason there aren't slow P1 cars is because they aren't used in real life, and the delta wing is. And getting them equal would be the biggest pain in the world.

Fair enough. 7PM eastern is like midnight here isn't it? By the way, I'm A. Weller on GT6.

Roughly speaking, when will this be starting?

Back