GTP vs. Wham - Last Year's Thread

• Thread starter Daniel
  • 2,085 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm game. I can't remember if I survived last year or not but I'm certain I'll beat Wham! this year.

I'm entering this year.

Last year I was watching the fun on the sidelines until...

wham.jpg

Some little punk named @Luke thought it's cute to wham a bunch of us in a GT6 lobby. It was a great move on his part until @Jordan later showed everybody how it's really done. :sly:

Perhaps I'll actually play this time if the recent radio station change at work is permanent. They switched to some all-rock station so for once it's not the "work radio station" we've had for years.

I'm in. Considering I avoided certain death by Jordon's mass whamming last year, I'm confident. :D

I'm in, I don't work in a grocery store anymore so I have a fighting chance this year.

I'll give this a go... First attempt, but we'll see what happens.

Now, how to figure out how to not go outside into public for the next two months....

I'm in, why not. I haven't participated before but I have unofficially been whammed by TV commercials in the past, so not having a TV in my own apartment should give me an advantage this year :sly:

I've already failed hard on Hard Mode after hearing it twice this summer (Radio 2 is just that ruthless).

Put me down for a third, inevitable Whamming.

I'm in! I have a chance this year my new job doesn't have a radio lol. My only weakness is the need to buy beers, the shop I go to always play xmas music.

I have prepared myself. Food stocked, films bought, plenty of books and all anti-wham measures in place. Let's do this.

I'm in. Second year for me, with no hope whatsoever to reach the end of the year without hearing it. :yuck: :lol:

(@Daniel, how was the party after the rugby final? :cheers:)

Last edited:
I'm in. I came so close last year after avoiding the Jordan Whammassacre only to be done in by some noobs driving down mah neighborhood. 2nd time around, I won't go down.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back