GTP vs. Wham - RIP George Michael

• Thread starter Daniel
  • 1,229 comments
Here it goes again. @Daniel, you know the drill. I've played this twice now, and I've lost both times. First it was Jordan, then it was The Hunger Games. This time, I probably will lose again. But it's all in good fun.

As long as Jordan doesn't screw me over this year, I'm game.... ..... .......... plus working in a Bar what could possibly go wrong this year :-)

I've taken the liberty of adding myself. I'll attempt to update the list when my doorbell stops ringing and the little thieves stop stealing all my candy.

ibt486.jpg
:cool::cool::cool:

I'm in.
I also just found out that I actually survived 2014, it was a different song that spewed from the Green Dragon's mouth.

Feels like this time of year arrives quicker every year. Maybe I'm just getting old though. :lol:

Anyway, count me in.

Isn't it gnerally a terrible idea to let family members/friends know about this?:lol:
My dad was an unofficial participant last year. I whammed him on December 31st just to tick him off.

Now that you mention it...
:scared:

Let's get this done.

If anything, I feel I'll be a lot safer from George and Andrew in Japan than I'll be in the Philippines.

Noob here, I'll probably lose at my Grandmother's tree decorating but I'll give it a shot.

Back