GTP vs. Wham - RIP George Michael

• Thread starter Daniel
  • 1,229 comments
Thid time lucky, eh? Sign me up, I hope last year was the Last Christmas I had to listen to this song...

I know, I'm bad at puns. :lol:

Chuck me on the list like usual @Daniel. Hopefully I don't Wham! myself by watch The Office Christmas special again this year.

I'm in!

...and genuinely about a week ago, I seriously thought I was out. I was in town shopping and the music wasn't very loud where we were, but I had to listen for about 15 seconds before I could make out that the song I was hearing was not Wham!...

Yeah, it is more of a matter or when and then how many times I get Whammed tbh.

I'm game @Daniel, thus far dodged all the whammassacres our great benevolent and glorious leader @Jordan(tagged, so he may be lenient and reserve a whambulance for me in advance) threw at us *fingers crossed*, but will probably get whammed before hand at work by whichever stupid radio station we got playing.

Last edited:
Sing me up, I am going for the long haul this year! I will be far more diligent while falling down my youtube holes. I am a little more worried this year than last though. Been seeing Wham! all over the place these past couple of months.

Okay I'll bite. All my years I've only heard it once, and it was a cover, last new year's eve. Should be smooth sailing.

I wonder how many people have been Whammed already. Anyone playing hardcore? I would be if I had any chance of hearing the song outside of season.

what is hardcore? Like year round or are we supposed to jump off a cliff when we lose? Not sure year round really works since its Last Christmas specifically that takes you out of the game. Hardly heard it durning the Xmas season, not sure it gets enough air time any other time of the year to warrant the ability to play during those times.

what is hardcore? Like year round or are we supposed to jump off a cliff when we lose? Not sure year round really works since its Last Christmas specifically that takes you out of the game. Hardly heard it durning the Xmas season, not sure it gets enough air time any other time of the year to warrant the ability to play during those times.

All year round. And there are people being victimized by Last Christmas even outside the season

Back